•°• Chapter 16 •°•

A/N - It is Mio guys! OwO

____________________________

At the hospital,
Izuku's ward,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

"Oh yeah... Where are the others?" I asked Ochako-chan after the situation settled down. "They are still investigating about League of Villains." She answered worriedly, her head hanging low.

"Speaking of the League bastards, we have a very big bad news." Kacchan spoke up seriously, his eyes were narrowing in anger. "We just received a report from the polices... That all former League of Villains' members have escaped from Tartarus!" Ochako-chan announced straightforwardly, not wasting any more of the precious moments.

My eyes shot wide open. In the few hours I was out of consciousness, all members managed to escape?! In an instant?!

Just who is their accomplice?! So quick to take action and freed everyone instantly!

"Momo and Todoroki-kun are trying to pinpoint their current location along with police force. Kirishima-kun, Kaminari-kun and Tokoyami-kun are working on strategy and plans to catch them. Me and Katsuki came here to check on your condition after Monoma-kun told us you passed out." Ochako-chan clenched her fist closed to her chest.

"We have so many new informations at one time. All members of League of Villains escaped... Not to mention, they even kidnapped a girl and her mother from a very well-known family." Her voice lowered at this point, sadness clouded her chubby face.

"The Rikita family..." I uttered that name, my hand scrunching the bedsheet. "We can't waste our time by staying still. Let's go now." I got up from my bed but my action was stopped by Neito.

"Wait a minute, where do you think you are going?" My boyfriend asked, eyebrows furrowing in turbulence. I stared at his face in seriousness. "I want to go rescue Mio-chan and Yana-san of course." I answered, baffled by his odd question.

"What? No, you are not going anywhere, Izu. You stay here. Leave Mio-chan and Yana-san to us." Neito demanded vigorously. I was literally horrified by his staggering order.

"No! I'm coming with everyone! I'm going to save Mio-chan and Yana-san with my own hands!" I opposed infuriatedly. What was wrong with him?! There was no way I was going to abandon this serious matter!

The Rikita is like my second family. Though we only met for more than a month, they treat me... And Neito so kindly. I can't simply leave this case in someone else's hands!

"Izuku, can't you see? You are obviously sick! If you join this special operation, you will only-"

"I am not sick. I passed out because I was 'summoned' by someone." I spelt out without hesitation anymore.

Kacchan heard my weird statement so he turned to look at me. His piercing crimson eyes stared at me long, hinting for confirmation.

Kacchan was the only one, among my friends, who had learnt about my bizarre ordeal. The encounter with my ancestors in my dreams...

Well, considering that he found out about my "borrowed" Quirk, One For All, I felt like it was only necessary to let him know more about the Quirk.

I stared at my childhood friend back and nodded my head in silence. "So, what did they say this time?" Kacchan catechized, his voice husky and solemn.

"Not here. I will reveal once we head to police station." I shook my head in discord. Sweat rolled down the side of my face, signifying my anxiety.