•°• Chapter 19 •°•

In the mirror world...

Third Person's POV

Haruka broke apart from Izuku who was breathing heavily. He gazed into her beautiful jade eyes deeply. 'If only I could choose my fate... I want to choose to be with you...' He thought, his soulless irises studied her hourglass figure.

Haruka moved to her ear again and licked her earlobe. Izuku tensed up at the burning sensation on her ear. She arched her back while thrashing under his weight. The heroine never stopped to try to use her Quirk, though deep inside she knew her effort was futile.

'Ugh... How... How can he seal my Quirk...? Did he use the Quirk-Destroyer bullets like Overhaul? But I wasn't shot by anything... I became unable to use my Quirk when he gripped my wrists...' A rush of realization hit her instantly. She looked up to her former sidekick in complete silence.

"What are you...looking at?" The female sobbed out. She was still saddened by this sudden revelation. Her heart was too fragile to face this arduous reality. Why did the spy had to be her beloved sidekick?

Haruka didn't answer her question. Instead, he pulled a knife out of his white suit pocket. "Haru.. What are you...!!!" Izuku was literally horrified by his unexpected action. Was he planning to murder her all this time?

"I'm going to take you." He whispered huskily into her ear. The female gasped in astonishment, understanding the hidden meaning behind his words. "No... No! Stop it! Let me go—"

All of a sudden, Haruka slashed her attire with the knife, tearing it to pieces. Izuku's upper half was fully exposed to the light blue-haired male. He pulled off the metal mask hanging on her neck before tossing it to somewhere else.

Haruka just stared down at his prey struggling underneath him. "Can you just stay still for a second? You are starting to annoy me." He leaned closer back to her neck before biting her skin roughly.

"Ugh... Argh!" Izuku whimpered loudly. His action was starting to get rougher than usual. 'I'm done... Holding back!!!!' Her eyes glowed bright green.

Haruka's eyes suddenly shot wide open. Izuku used this chance to kneel his stomach. The man coughed at the sudden pain shooting through his body. He got off of her body, clenching his belly in agony.

Izuku backed away from her former sidekick, her arms crossing over her exposed chest. "I don't know your intention, but I won't see you the same way anymore! You are clearly a villain, so I will do my job as my hero;" She paused there and declared loudly,

"I will defeat you and then save Mio-chan and Yana-san from your evil scheme!"

Haruka kept his gaze locked on his former mentor. His face darkened with hilarity, before he broke into laughter. "Yana-san? You are funny, Izuku-san." He spelt out while standing up back on his two feet.

"Well, since you didn't know, I will tell you the truth. YANA RIKITA IS DEAD!" He announced without pity, his dark eyes clouded with pure evil. "What... What... YOU LITTLE...!!!" Izuku rose up from her current position. Her eyes filled with nothing but hatred.

"Wow, you are that mad? Fortunately, it wasn't me who murdered Yana Rikita... But Toga." Haruka explained unenthusiastically. He hated that blood-obsessive woman.

'Toga is the murderer?! Wait...if I think it through...Now I get it! Toga had killed Yana-san and digested her blood, which then allowed her to turn into Yana-san. No wonder... She managed to kill Takumi-san and kidnapped Mio-chan from the inside!' Izuku gritted her teeth in devastation.

The pro hero shook her head and looked up to her arch enemy. "If that is so... Then I assumed you are the one who helped the League of Villains fled from Tartarus?" She asked huskily, directing a deadly glare at him.