Chapter One🐍

Madelaine's POV
Chloe, Oliver, Camila and I are playing Mario cart downstairs, while Vanessa is asleep upstairs "Fuck" Oliver said under his breath as Chloe passed him in the game "Language Oliver" I said, Chloe laughed. I got up a did a victory dance because I got first place, Oliver second and Chloe last. Vanessa came downstairs "What the hell are y'all doing up so early" she said still half sleep "Nessa" Oliver looked at his phone "It's 12 in the afternoon" he said getting up to get food, did I mention Oliver is like a real life Jughead, always hungry. Vanessa sat down on my lap like a baby "Do we have work today?" She asked with her head on my chest "No, now get off me" I said playfully pushing her off "No" Vanessa whined, Oliver came back with 5 bags of chips, cookies, and Gatorade "You don't need that much food" Chloe said taking some of his cookies "What the fu-" he was interrupted by Vanessa "Watch your mouth, stop causing so much" she told him, my started to blow up "who is that?" Vanessa asked "uhhh Roberto?" I said confused "what does he want it's our day off" Vanessa said groaning. I answered
"Hello"
"Yea"
"We can"
"Yea I'll tell her"
"Okay...bye Roberto"
End of call

"What did he want?" Vanessa asked eating a bag of chips "We're going to dinner with the cast tonight" I told her taking some chips "Are we invited?" Chloe asked pointing between Oliver and herself "Yea I don't think it will be a problem" I told them "Who's all going?" Oliver asked "Um, Charles, Casey, Skeet, KJ, Camila, Lili and the directors" I told him, he started smiling "You know Cami sees you as a little brother right?" Vanessa said laughing at her brother "No I'm not her brother so I can date her" he said daydreaming "No you can't, it's literally illegal" Chloe said rolling her eyes.

(At the cast dinner)
Vanessa's POV
We just got here and can I say Madelaine is so hot right now, I have a crush on her and the only person who knows is Drew. Oliver and Chloe are talking to Camila and KJ "Vanessa!!!" Someone yelled from behind me, I turned around to see Drew and Connor who were supposed to get back tomorrow morning "DREW CONNOR" I yelled and ran into their arms, I missed them so much. "We decided to surprise you" Drew said. I lifted my arms like a child, Connor picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the table with everyone else "Vanessa stop being a baby" Charles said laughing. Me and Charles are really good friends, we play around a lot and we're always pranking the cast. Everyone was laughing and having fun while we waited for our food, Madelaine looks really amazing...did I mention that already? Oh well. "So Camila wanna go outside and talk" Oliver said bitting his lip and winked, Camila looked concerned for her well being, everyone laughed as we watched this awkwardly funny encounter. "Vanessa what are you laughing at you've been eye fucking Madelaine all day-" He was interrupted by Chloe and Camila covering his mouth at the same time "Shut it" Camila said, my face was really red so I looked down, as I looked up at Mads she was red too. Shit Oliver you had to say that, that boy really gets on my nerves sometimes. "Well we will see you all tomorrow morning" Drew, Connor, Melton, Casey, KJ and Oliver left to have a sleepover but they say that sounds girly so they call it a over night hang session. Chloe, Camila, Lili, are going to have a sleepover at Camila's house.

At Camila's house (Madelaine's POV)
I wonder if Vanessa was looking at me the whole time at dinner like Oliver said I want to ask but I also don't want to ruin the sleepover...I'm going to ask anyways "Vanessa" I said getting her attention as we all sat down on the couch to watch Netflix "Yes" she said not looking up from her phone "Can we uhhh talk?" I asked nervously "Um yea...yea sure" she said and we went to Camila's room and shut the door "Were you staring at me the whole dinner like Oliver said?" I asked gaining some confidence, Vanessa didn't look me in the eyes "N...no" she lied "Vanessa I know when your lying" I told her, Vanessa just stood there not saying a word and looking down avoiding any eye contact "Do you like me?" I asked her trying to get her to look up, she sighed "Yea, I do like you and I know you don't feel the same way but I hope this doesn't effect our frien-" I kissed her as she was talking, we passionately kissed for about 4 minutes. I've always liked Vanessa more than a friend but I never had the courage to tell her and now I'm here kissing my bestfriend who apparently likes me back, wait what does this mean? Is Madnessa real? Were the fans rights about us being more than friends? As I was thinking I heard someone whisper screaming in excitement "Shit" I said as I pulled away from Vanessa "What?" Vanessa asked curiously, I pointed at the door "They were listen to everything" I told her walking towards the door and opened it, seeing my sister running back to the couch "We didn't do much talking so they didn't hear anything" she said cockily, I couldn't hold back my smile and giggle as I walked back to the living room with Vanessa beside me "So what's happening" Lili said trying to make it casual "Sis how is Nessa's kissing?" Chloe asked laughing "Shut up" I said throwing a pillow at her head "Come on we want details" Camila whined. My sister and friends are extra but I love them so much and couldn't live without them, Vanessa looked at me and raised an eyebrow as in to say should we, I flopped on the couch and Vanessa soon after "Okay sooo" Lili, Cami, and Chloe scooted closer to Vanessa as I think she was about to tell them what happened.