Part Eight✊🏽

NO POV
Corona is still happening and for the most part the girls are staying in the house, the only to me they leave is to take a walk or go to the store. In society there is a lot going on. There are protests, viruses and murderous bugs. This isn't only happening in America, it's everywhere. Vanessa and the others have been posting and helping with the BLM movement, Lili came out to the world as bi-sexual.
Vanessa and Ashleigh have been in their rooms all day because of all the things happening in the world and it's stressing Ashleigh out. "Lili, come here babes" Camila says from the living room, Lili comes down stairs in Adidas joggers and a black shirt "Yea?" She asks sitting on the couch "Why didn't you tell us you were bi sexual?" She asks thinking that Lili would of told her best friends first instead of them hearing it from her instagram story "I didn't know how and I figured everyone would look at my Instagram story" Lili told her "Okay, anyways I'm very proud of you" Cami tells her smiling "Thanks" they hug and Lili goes back upstairs.

Three hours later
Everyone is downstairs other then Ashleigh and Camila. Chloe jumps over the couch causing her feet to hit her sister in the head "Stop it!!" Madelaine snaps, they have been getting on each others nerves durning quarantine and they always argue about the little stuff "Stop it" Chloe says mocking Madelaine "Ugh your so fucking annoying" Mads says rolling her eyes "Your annoying, all you had to do was move your big ass head and I wouldn't of kicked you" Chloe tells her "Your suck a little bitch" Madelaine says getting up and moving to the other side of the couch with Vanessa "I don't think I've ever heard you two argue this much" Lili points out "Me either" Vanessa adds "Are you okay?" She whispers to Mads "I'm fine!" She snaps. Vanessa raises her eyebrow and the other girls look at them, Madelaine takes a deep breath "I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you, I'm just tired of staying in the house all day" she admits "Let's go for a walk then" Lili says getting up to put shoes on "Who's coming?" She adds "I guess a walk could be good" Madelaine says getting up, Vanessa and Chloe put their shoes on too "Trinity" Vanessa says looking at the girl typing away on her phone, she's always texting someone. Trinity doesn't hear Vanessa and keeps typing and smiling "Earth to Trinity" Chloe says, still no response. Vanessa snatches her phone out her hand "Get up, we're going for a walk" she says putting Trinity's phone on the kitchen counter "Fine" she says putting her shoes on, she walks over the kitchen counter to grab her phone "No phones on this walk" Vanessa tells the now pouting girl "That goes for everyone" Madelaine says putting her phone in the counter with Trinity's, all the girls put their phones on the counter and go outside.

Trinity is trailing behind everyone. "So Lili any girls who catch your interest?" Chloe asks smirking, Lili just looks at her "Oh come on, you tell us about the boys you like" she whines "If you want to know so bad I do like someone right now but I'm not saying who" she tells them smiling at the thought of the mysterious person "Oooohhh" Madelaine says nudging Lili's arm "Who ever it is, I ship" she adds giggling. Lili looks back at Trinity "Speaking of crushes, whats wrong with her?" She asks Chloe "I have no idea, she can't still be upset Nessa took her phone it's just a phone like she's always freaking on it" Chloe says "So she is your crush?!" Lili says smirking "What, I never said that" Chloe says defensively "You knew exactly who I was talking about though" she teases pushing the younger girl off the side walk after looking both ways for cars "Are you trying to kill my little sister?" Madelaine laughs "Maybe..." Lili says her face going from playful to serious "What!!" Chloe says stopping "I'm kidding, I would never hurt you...with people around" she tells the girl, Chloe's face looks scares but it also looks like she's trying not to laugh. They walk back to the house.

Madelaine follows Trinity up stairs "My room" Mads says pulling her sister "Why" Trinity whines wanting to take a nap. Madelaine closes the door behind them "Do you like Trinity?" She asks, Chloe was about to open her mouth when Mads interrupted "Don't lie either" She adds "Why would you ask that?" Chloe asks pretending like she doesn't know already "Don't play dumb Chlo, just tell me" the older red head says "It doesn't matter Madelaine, she's always texting someone so she probably doesn't like me" Chloe told her sister "So you do like her?" She asks "I really don't know okay? I'm confused my self. I've liked boys all my life and then she's here and I don't know if I like her or if I-I...I don't know" Chloe says sighing, Madelaine grabs her little sister and pulls her into a hug "It's okay not to know" she whispers into the younger girls hair "I love you no matter what. You know that right?" Chloe nods her head, they break from their hug "Why are you crying" The older girl asks "I really don't know" Chloe says wiping her face laughing a little. Chloe smiles at her sister and goes to her room for her nap.

"What's with you and this phone" Vanessa asked Trinity "What do you mean?" She asked still typing away on her phone "Give it" The older girl say reaching her hand out "Oh come on Vanessa, It's my phone. Why can't I be on it" she asks "Your always texting someone and never looking up to actually see the world" she told the younger girl, Trinity gave the phone to Vanessa "24 hours without it" Vanessa told her putting it in her pocket. It was silent for a few seconds "What do we do now" Trinity asks getting bored "Talk to me, how's you and Chloe" Vanessa says "What do you mean me and Chloe" Trinity asks confused as why Vanessa would bring her up "Let's cut the bullshit, do you like her?" Vanessa finally asked "I think I do but she doesn't like me so it's fine, I can just put off my feelings until there gone" Trinity admitted, Vanessa sadly/sweetly smiled at the girl not know herself if the younger red head liked Trinity or not. Vanessa sighed "These Petsch women are confusing" Vanessa laughed awkwardly "Are you and Mads having...relationship problems" the younger girl asked turning on the couch directly facing the other girl.
Vanessa honestly didn't know what's happening with her and Madelaine, sometimes Mads is all lovey dovey on Vanessa and the other times she just acts like their normal best friends. "Don't know Trin but I think I need to talk to her...I'll be upstairs" Vanessa said before she changed her mind about talking to Madelaine.

Important
Black.lives.matter✊🏽There is so much racism, homophobia and sexism on this Earth and it's disgusting. This isn't going away, this is only the beginning of what's going to happen for this movement and so many others. Saying black lives matter isn't to imply that other lives don't matter. Use your voices and platforms to stand up for what's right and to speak out on things even if it makes your uncomfortable.🖤