Part TwentyOne

No Ones POV
Its been 3 years, Chloe and Trinity are still together and they both have their license (17). Lili is single but she has dated people in those 3 years. Madelaine and Vanessa are still going strong.

"Mads" Chloe says sitting on Trinity's lap "What?" Mads responds "Get me some Oreos" Chloe smiles at her sister who's in the kitchen "Fine" she says grabbing some Oreos for her sister.
Everyone is at Madelaine's new house, she moved in a while ago, it's a lot bigger then the other one. "So where are we going?" Madelaine asks "It's a surprise" Vanessa told her. Everyone but Madelaine and Chloe knew what was happening, Chloe knows what will happen but she she doesn't know when. "What should I wear?" Madelaine asks trying to get details "Camila and Lili will help you with that" Casey said. Casey had everyones assignments in his phone so everything goes smoothly.

The boys, Trinity and Vanessa leave the house, Chloe stayed with her sister.
"Where are we going?" Drew asks "Mountains" Jordan tells him "You're doing it on a mountain!!" Trinity says "Yea?" Vanessa looks at her questionably "I thought it was at the beach or something" Trinity says "That's too basic, and besides she likes the nature" Vanessa tells her.
They finally arrive to their destination and they start setting everything up.

"Do you know where we're going?" Mads asks "I actually don't" Chloe says honestly. They didn't tell Chloe just Incase because she sometimes talks and doesn't realise what she's saying so she could've ruined the surprise. "Here" Camila said giving an outfit to Mads "Isn't it hot" Mads asks referring to the long sleeves and pants "Just put it on" Camila tells her pushing her into the bathroom. "No" Lili says looking at the outfit "Yea it looked better in my head" Camila laughs "Try this" Lili says handing Mads another outfit. "Chloe go pick clothes for chilly weather but nothing bummish" Lili tells the girl, Chloe does as she's told.
"That's cute" Camila says looking at Mads and Lili agrees "Do you like it?" Camila asks "Yea it's comfortable" Mads says "Spin" Lili demands, Madelaine spins slowly "Ahhhhh hottie" Camila screams "My best friend is hot as fuck" Lili screams too "Shut up" Madelaine laughs.

"When are they coming!!" Oliver whines "Their on their way" Casey says "Be patient" Trinity tells him "They are 10 minutes away" Drew says looking at his phone "Why did they text you and not me!!" Casey asks offended "She said it's cause you didn't answer" Drew tells him, Casey looks at his phone "Oh I see the text now" He smiles "Weird" Oliver says "Wheres your girl friend?" Trinity asks "I'm single" he responds "Already!!" She laughs "You just together, like three days ago" Trinity says "It's just complicated okay!?" Oliver says "What's so complicated about straight relationships. It's a boy and a girl simple" Trinity says high-fiving Vanessa "Damn right" Vanessa laughs "You don't get it" Oliver says loudly leaving the room "Whats wrong with him?" Vanessa asks and Trinity just shrugs.
"Their here" Connor says looking out the massive windows "Finally" KJ says "Remember everyone just act like we're here to have a mini cast party" Vanessa tells everyone "Hey babe" Vanessa smiles "Why was this a secret?" Madelaine asks looking around "It's just better as a surprise" Lili chimes in "Surprises are way more fun, and we got to dress you" Camila adds, Madelaine smiles and goes talk to some of the boys "Thanks" Vanessa sighs "No problem, just remember our deal" Camila smiles "Lets get this party started!!" Chloe shouts starting loud music "When did she become such a party animal" Mads asks "Don't know" Trinity says "It's kinda hot though"she says loud enough for Mads to hear "I mean uh- I'm going to find Oliver" Trinity says getting up "You think their going to last?" Lili asks "Maybe" Madelaine says watching her sister dance with Oliver and Trinity "Four years...longer than any one of Camila's relationships" Lili laughs "Fuck you" Camila says playfully "Come dance with me" Lili says reaching her hand out and pulling Camila to the dance floor "Whats up red" Cole said sitting down beside Mads "They have grown up so fast" she said looking at her sister "You're one of those old people who haven't seen kids in a while" Cole laughs and she laughs too "Look Mads, their going to keep growing and one day she's going to leave" Cole tells her "I know" she smiles sadly "Come her" he says hugging her "Can I have my girlfriend back?" Vanessa asks reaching her hand out "Sure" Cole says going back to talk to the boys "You're not just going to sit here the whole time. Come on" Vanessa says practically dragging Madelaine to the dance floor with everyone else.

They all laughed and had fun, they even played a few games "Ready?" Drew and Connor ask "Yup" Vanessa says "Don't be nervous" Drew says "Oh thanks, great idea. I didn't think of that" she laughs nervously "You got this" Connor smiles "I got this" Vanessa repeats.
Cole and KJ turn the music down, Lili, Camila, and Casey are talking to Mads so her back is facing Vanessa. Chloe is sitting on Trinity's lap beside them and everyone else is beside Vanessa.
"...Madelaine" Vanessa says "Hold up babe" she says still talking to her friends which made everyone smile and chuckle "Mads turn around" Lili smiles, Madelaine turned around and Vanessa got onto one knee which made Mads cover her mouth "Madelaine. I have spent 9 amazing years with you 5 of which we were dating, I keep falling in love with you everyday. You're smart, patient and just perfect. There aren't enough words in the universe to describe how much you mean to me and how much I love you so Madelaine Grobbelaar Petsch...will you marry me?" Vanessa smiles looking up at the love of her life "Yes!! Of course!!" Madelaine says pulling Vanessa up and kissing her passionately "I love you" Madelaine said breaking the kiss "I love you too" Vanessa said smiling. Everyone was cheering for them "Why didn't anyone tell me she was proposing today!!" Chloe whines "You like to talk a lot" Camila laughs "Did everyone else know?" Madelaine asks and everyone nods "You knew!!" Chloe asked Trinity "Yea" she laughed "I promised Vanessa I wouldn't tell you. I love you" Trinity said knowing that's her weak spot "I love you too" Chloe smiled and kissed her lips. "I was wondering why you asked me if you could marry her a month ago and never did it so I thought you chickened out" Chloe laughed "Awww baby, you asked my sister if you could marry me" Madelaine says softly with love in her eyes "Yea" Vanessa smiles "You're so cute" Mads told her kissing her lips "Congrats" KJ said and everyone else congratulated them both.

Everyone was walking out the door when Oliver yelled wait and they all turned around "What?" Vanessa said holding Madelaine's hand "I need to tell you all something. I can't hold it in anymore" he said, his eyes watering "I-I'm non-binary" he says looking down, everyone was silent for a moment "You just had to steal my day" Vanessa smiles hugging her sibling "I couldn't keep it in anymore sorry" Oliver said laughing and crying at the same time "Group hug?" Chloe asked and Vanessa and Oliver opened their arms and everyone joined in the hug "I love you no matter what" Vanessa tells them "We all love you" Madeline said "That's why I got annoyed when you said straight couples and shit" Oliver told Trinity "I'm sorry" she said hugging them again "It's okay" They said "Non-binary means they and them pronouns right?" KJ asks "Yea" Oliver laughs "Just want to make sure I get it right" KJ said smiling "Thank you" Oliver told him. They all went back to their own houses.
Oliver, Chloe, Trinity, Camila and Lili went back to Madelaine and Vanessa's house. "Look at that ring" Lili says holding up Mad's hand "I know, she did a good job picking it" Madelaine said "She didn't pick shit" Oliver laughs "Who picked it?" She asked them "Me, Oliver, Drew, Connor and Casey" Trinity said "Why weren't we invited" Camila asks offended "We were the only ones who knew she was proposing and you're irrelevant" Oliver told her "Oh fuck you" Camila playfully said "You wish you could" They responded laughing "Do you still like girls?" Lili asks "I think I'm pan-sexual" Oliver says "Cool" Lili smiles at the teen. Vanessa comes back downstairs "We couldn't be alone for one night?" Vanessa laughs "We can go if you want" Lili says "I'm just kidding" Vanessa tells her "We love having you all around" Madelaine says. "Movie time people!!" Chloe announced tossing the TV remote to Lili since she picks the best movies. Oliver smiles at how everyone is getting their pronouns right and how they aren't using genders as much as they usually would "Thank you" they said randomly "For what?" Trinity asks "For respecting my pronouns and not treating me differently" they said "Always" Vanessa said rubbing her hands through their hair "Hey you're messing up my curls" Oliver said fixing his hair making everyone else laugh. Camila and Lili cuddle on the couch, they are just friends. Chloe, Oliver, and Chloe cuddle on the couch together too and Madelaine and Vanessa doing the same.

AHHHH thank you to everyone who has supported me through all my books. This is the last chapter of this book and I'm done writing. I did say I had more books I have to publish after this one and I do but I'm not publishing them and I'm done writing. Thank you all. You're all so kind and supportive. I started writing when I was either 13 almost 14 or my early 14s but I'm about to be 15 in a few days and not saying I'm getting too "old" to write but I am😂no offence to anyone older then me.
Have a good day!!!❤️Thank you again❤️

.