Part Thirteen🤬

(I saw this and thought it was cute)
No Ones POV
Chloe jumps on Madelaine "Sister!!" Chloe sings "What" The older redhead groans "Nothing, just bored" the youngest said then went back to her room "Your so annoying" Mads says laughing "I need four pizzas" Camila says walking into the living room on the phone "Yes, that's correct...thank you" she adds hanging up the phone and sitting on Vanessa's lap "Pizza should be here in about 20 minutes" Camila tells them "Get off of me" Vanessa tells her "No" Camila says then lays her head on the smaller female's shoulder "Lili get your girlfriend" Vanessa says "She's not my girlfriend" Lili tells her blushing a little "She needs to be" Madelaine says to them both "We're just friends, we haven't even done anything yet" Camila says now laying across Vanessa and Madelaine's laps "Why can't you admit you like each other?" Vanessa asks "Oh my God just leave it alone!!" Lili says loudly. Everyone was shocked because Lili usually doesn't get mad easily or rarely raises her voice. Lili gets up and goes into her bedroom "I didn't mean to make her mad" Vanessa said "Its fine...she'll be fine" Mads reassured her "Should I go check on her?" Camila asks "Let her cool down first" Madelaine says.

"We are never ever ever getting back together!!!!" Chloe yells at the top of her lungs "Shut up!!!" Madelaine yells from downstairs. Chloe has been singing loudly in her room "I just want to break up all your shit!!! Call your mama's phone let her know that she raised a bitch!!! Then dial tone, click! And fuck your little fake ass friends!! Comin round acting like they my bros. I seen your little group text where you all like the brag about your hoes!!" Chloe continues to sing loudly. Madeline texts Trinity to them to come downstairs "Chloe" Trinity says but the singing girl can't hear her "Chlo" she says again "Baby!!!" Trinity says loudly "Yes" Chloe says smiling at the girl "Food is here" Trinity tells her "Oh okay why didn't you just say that" Chloe says kissing the girls lips and going downstairs. "I'm sorry" Vanessa tells Lili in the kitchen "It's fine" Lili sighs "I shouldn't have yelled at you like that" she adds "No I deserved it. I'll stop messing with you and Camila's relationship" Vanessa tells the blonde "Thank you" Lili says softly smiling. "Dinner at the table today" Camila says sitting down with Madelaine, they all go into the dining room and sit down "Why did you get so much pizza?" Lili asks Camila "For Chloe and I" Camila says seriously, Lili giggles at the shorter girl "What? I'm for real" Camila tells her "Thats what makes it funny" Lili reply's.

"Let it go!! Let it go!! I am one with the wind and sky!!! Let it go!! Let it go!! You'll never see me cry!!!" Chloe sings loudly but now downstairs with everyone "Why so loud?" Vanessa says "I have no clue" Madelaine says looking at her little sister "It's louder in a closed room" Trinity tells them "But you stayed in there" Madelaine says playfully "If I didn't she would've been mad at me" Trinity replys laughing "Most likely" Lili says. "Can we talk?" Lili says to Camila "Yea sure" Camila says following her into their room.

"What's up?" Camila asks as Lili closed the door and faces her "Umm I uh wanted to uh" Lili stuttered over her sentence "Whats the matter?" Camila asks coming closer to her "So um, how was you day?" Lili asks chickening out "Um it was fine I guess" The shorter girl responded "Is that why you called me all the way up here?" Camila asked confused "No um" Lili says trying to gain the courage to tell Camila how she feels "I'm going to go back downstairs" Camila said getting up "No wait!" Lili says getting off the bed and grabbing Camila's arm "You haven't said anything" Camila said. Lili pulls Camila closer and quickly kisses her before she changes her mind "Thats what I wanted to say" Lili tells her not making eye contact "Why didn't you say that earlier" Camila says playfully, Lili smiles "Why were you so scared to kiss me?" Camila asks sitting on the bed "I thought you would reject me or something" Lili tells her honestly "Why would I reject you when I've been waiting for ever to kiss you" Camila smiles at the taller girl "Really?" Lili asks "Of course" Camila tells her. Camila's eyes travel from the blondes eyes to her lips "Can I kiss you?" Camila asks still staring at her lips "Don't ask" Lili says, Camila smiles and leans in slowly and soon catches the taller girls lips.

Camila and Lili come back downstairs and sit on the couch together "I want a dog" Chloe says randomly "No" Vanessa says "Why not?" Chloe asks "Yea why not?" Madelaine says pouting "What?!" Vanessa says looking at the two sisters "You want a dog too" Vanessa sighs "Why do we need a dog?" She adds "They're cute" Madelaine tells her "And friendly" Chloe adds "Also we would all have so much fun with a dog" Trinity adds "We could take it on walks with us" Lili adds "And we can play with it all day and not get on your nerves" Camila adds too "Seriously? You all want to get a dog? Who's going to take care of it when corona is over?" Vanessa asks "Chloe and I of course" Madelaine says, Vanessa sighs "Whatever you want baby" Vanessa says giving in to everyone "You won't regret it" Chloe says excited "Lets get it tomorrow!!" Chloe tells Madelaine "You have to look for them first "We already found some a week ago" Madelaine says, Vanessa sighs and puts her head on her girlfriend's lap "We're getting a dog!!!!" Chloe yells excitedly.