Part Seven🥴

Chloe's POV
This whole quarantine thing is going to be boring with just adults who act like children so I convinced Trinity's mom to let her stay with us for the whole time. I already told my sister and Vanessa. Trinity finally gets here "What took you so longggg" I asked jumping into her arms, I wrapped my legs around her waist and she carried me inside while Vanessa grabbed her bags, Vanessa winked at me and smirked, I know what she's thinking but it's not what's she's thinking, if that makes sense. "Hey" Everyone said when Trinity and I entered the living room "Hey girls, thank you Madelaine and Vanessa for letting me stay here with you all" Trinity says smiling "How am I supposed to sit with you on me?" Trinity asks "Just sit, I don't wanna get off" I said like a baby, she flopped on the couch so now I'm cradling her waist. Trinity's face turns bright red and I'm blushing, I get off of her lap and sit beside her, we both try not to make eye contact for the rest of the show.

Madelaine's POV
I know my little sister, so I know when she has a crush and she definitely has a crush on Trinity. "Babe!!!" Camila said looking at Vanessa "Don't call me that" Vanessa said playfully "Oh so you haven't told Madelaine that we are together yet?" Camila said looking at me, I started laughing and so did everyone else "What's wrong with you" Vanessa asked smiling, she picked Camila up over her shoulder and dropped her on a beanbag "Heyy!! Now I'm hungry" Camila said going to the kitchen "How did that make you hungry?" Lili asked laughing "I don't know but we need food, let's go to the store" Camila said putting shoes on "Okay don't forget masks and sanitiser" Trinity told them "Right" Lili says going to the closet to get everything "Who's going?" Lili asked "Me" Ashleigh said "So Ashleigh, Lili and me?" Camila asked "Yep, have fun don't get unnecessary things Camila!!" Vanessa says directly to Cami "I won't" she said running to the car.

"So what are we going to do?" I asked "You two pick" Vanessa said to Chloe and Trinity "Okay ummm truth or dare" Trinity suggests not looking at Chloe "Y-yea that seems f-fun" Chloe stutters "Okay?" I say "Truth or dare Madelaine" Vanessa asks me "Truth" I say "Is it true that you like Chloe more then your brother Shawn?" She asks "No, I love them both equally" I told her "Bull" Chloe said laughing, Trinity was looking at her smiling while she laughed "Truth or dare Trinity" I say "Dare" she says "I dare you to stare at the person to your right for the next 3 turns" I tell her, my sister is to Trinity's right, she starts looking at Chloe "Okay Chlo ur turn" Vanessa says "T-truth" she says "Who do you like more Trinity or Oliver" she asks "Tri-trinity" stutters, Chloe turns to look at Trinity who is still doing her dare, Chloe's eyes drift down from her eyes to her lips and her face turns red "I'm going to my room" Chloe says quickly getting up and going up the stairs, Trinity sits there "What's going on between you two?" I ask "Nothing" Trinity said "You both get red around each other, when she cradled your lap you both looked like you were about to die" I say "Are you two dating and not telling us if so your doing a horrible job" Vanessa says "We're not okay? I'm going upstairs" she said getting up "Your sharing a room with Chloe by the way" I say, Trinity sighs and says okay. "They definitely like each other" I say to Vanessa "Duh" she says cuddling into me "Your adorable" I say "I could throw you right now" she joking said "I know, that's what makes you adorable" I told her kissing her lips. We lay there for a while and I can see Vanessa is thinking about something "What are you thinking about?" I ask "What our wedding and children are is going to be like" she said "Really?" I ask, she nods her head in response and looks up at me "What does it look like?" I ask "Our kids have your eyes and love Chloe and Oliver. And our wedding looks perfect" she says smiling "Aww baby" I say as I kiss her lips "You do know that's far far away though right" I say giggling because her face dropped "Yea, Don't remind me meany" she whines "But it's worth waiting for" she adds winking at me.

Vanessa's POV
The girls come back from the store with a lot of bags, Camila is doing an evil smile "What did you buy" I say getting up "We told her not to but she just had to get it" Ashleigh said putting up groceries with Lili "I didn't even get that much" Camila said dumping her bags on the island "What the hell Cam" Madelaine says laughing at all the snacks Camila got "It's sad that it's all going to be gone in two weeks" I say shaking my head taking a fruit roll up from one of the boxes "Hey mine!!" Camila said trying to take it back "This isn't all yours greedy" I say playfully "Trinity, Chloe!! Food is here!!" Madelaine yells to the girls upstairs "Okay" Trinity says coming down stairs putting on a hoodie "Where is Chloe" Madelaine asks "She's coming" Trinity said coming over to me taking a piece of my fruit roll up "Why did y'all get so many snacks?" Trinity asks "Not us, that's all Camila" Lili says. Chloe comes running down the stairs into the kitchen "Thank God, I was hungry" she said taking the first thing she saw "Good job Camila, we will be good on snacks for at least a week" Chloe says high-fiving Cami, Madelaine comes into the kitchen "You two will not be eating all of that in a week" Madelaine told them "Stop being an ass" Cami pouts"Yea Karen" Chloe adds, Madelaine just rolls her eyes and hits Camila and Chloe in the back of the head "Ow" they both whine. Well I guess we will see how this quarantine thing works with all of us under one roof and no escape...We didn't think this through.

I hope your all staying home and staying safe, the more people stay home the faster we can get out of our houses and this can be over. I won't be posting another chapter for a week since my school ends in a week.