Chapter Two🍒

Madelaine's POV
I really don't know if I want Vanessa to tell them everything that happened, but it's not like they don't know. The girls were practically on me and Vanessa's lap trying to get the "tea" as my sister calls it. "Come on Nessa spill the tea" Chloe said "My stupid brother talks to much and he's in love with Camila, that's the tea Chlo" Vanessa said smiling, damn I love her smile "Vanessa!!" Lili yelled in my ear "We want to know what happened in the room" Camila added "Stop yelling in my ear, and Lili I thought you didn't like to get in peoples business" I said looking at 3 impatient girls "I just want the tea" Lili whined "Yassss tea sisters" Chloe said we all laughed "Go to bed, we have to be at set early" I said laughing at my sister "Where are we all going to sleep?" Vanessa asked biting her lip and winking at me, she's gotten really cocky after that kiss but it's kinda hot "Lili and I will sleep in my room, Chloe you will have one of the guest bedrooms and Madnessa you two will get the other guest bedroom" Camila explained "Really? You had to say Madnessa?" I asked smiling "Yea, Madnessa is rising sis" Chloe told me getting up and going to her room. Everyone went to their designated rooms.

Vanessa's POV
I didn't know what me and Madelaine are but I know what I want us to be; girlfriends. I think I'm in love with my best friend and I think she loves me too. I went to get water as Madelaine was changing into her pj's, I went to the kitchen and there I saw Chloe getting a snack "Chloe it's late, you don't need to eat that" I said taking the candy away from her "Vanessa I was just moving it" she lied, I smiled "sure you were" I went to get a cup and put the water from the fridge in it "I approve" Chloe said randomly "What?" I asked taking a sip of water "You and Madelaine I approve of that relationship, if it happens. My sister hasn't been happy as she is with you in any of her past relationship" Chloe got an apple "Thanks Chlo, now go to bed before Mads knows your still awake" I said smiling "K, love ya" she said walking off "Love you too" I walked back to the room, I knew about all of Madelaine's past relationships and how she wasn't always her happiest with them, she certainly has a type. When I opened the door to the room Madelaine was on the bed with a sports bra and shorts on, scrolling through Instagram. I decided to change in the bathroom and put on a sports bra and sweat pants, I got into bed beside Mads "We should go to sleep" Madelaine said putting her phone on the night stand "Yea" I said as I put my phone on the charger. Madelaine shifted her body as she slept she slightly snored it was the most adorable thing ever, I'm completely in love with this amazing woman. I better sleep since I'm not a morning person.