Part Eighteen

No Ones POV
It's been a few weeks since everything happened between Camila and Lili. Lili didn't come out her room for for days other then getting food and she barley did that. Camila on the other hand was partying every night.
"What are we suppose to do now?" Chloe asked getting bored again "I have no idea" Trinity told her laying down on the other couch "How about some card games?" Mads asked from the kitchen "Just played" Chloe told her sister.
Everything has been a lot different since Camila left, Lili stayed in her room for ever and Chloe had no one to eat everything with. Corona is now gone since people decided to stop being idiots and just wore a mask, social distanced and didn't throw parties. (Wear a fucking mask!! I don't want to sit in my house all fucking year!!)
"Hey" Lili says coming down the stairs "Hi baby" Madelaine says hugging her best friend, Lili's phone buzzed in her pocket, she took it out and rolled her eyes, putting the phone back in her pocket "What?" Mads asked "Nothing" she told her.

"What is she doing" Chloe said to herself "Who?" Trinity asked "Camila, she's out partying and kissing all these girls" Chloe told her girlfriend "Let me see" the younger girl said sitting beside Chloe to see her phone. "Damn I wonder if this is just her trying to distract herself" Trinity said "Probably" Chloe responded.

"Hey" Mads knocked on Lili's bedroom door "Are you okay?" She asks "Yea" Lili said "It's ok not to be okay" Madelaine told her, Lili sighs "I'm not okay, she's partying while I'm here sitting here in my feelings" Lili told her best friend "Shes dealing with it in a different way then you are and that's okay" Mads said "Why do I have to be the one sitting at home crying, I want to be fine but I'm not" she told her "And until you are okay, we're not going to leave your side. We are always going to be here" Mads said to her referring to everyone in the house "Thanks Mads" Lili smiles for the first time in a while "I missed your smile" Madelaine said standing up and kissing her cheek "Good night, I love you" Mads said walking out the door "I love you too" Lili responded going to bed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yea ik this is really short but I just needed to get some stuff out the way before I do a full chapter.
(I even took off the emoji on this chapter because u hate them so much for some reason😂)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CITY WHORE YOUR FINALLY 4!!!!!
ikidnappedurmom