《Prologue》

//In this Story, Michael and you are around 15/16 when you first met. The incident which happened back then where Michael killed for the first time is therefore also a bit late then usual (killed with 16 instead of a young age). Enjoy reading\\

______________

"(Y/n), sweetie. Could you please come down now? The neighbours are here!"

My head turned to the white door where the voice was coming from and a smile formed on my lips.

"Coming Mom!" I yelled and put my little doll to the ground that I've had received a few minutes ago from my dad.
I opened the door quickly before I rushed down the stairs. My Mom had told me that the Myers were coming over and I was really excited to meet them. Maybe one of them would like to play with me and my dolly, I thought smiling and reached the last step before I came to an hold. I couldn't see the family quiet well because of my height, so I had to squeeze between them so I was standing right in the middle of my mother and my older brother Louis, who stroke my (h/c) hair and smiled down at me.

"Ah there she is." My mother said with a smile and looked down at me "(Y/n) I would like you to meet the nice family Myers."

"Hello (Y/n), my name is Deborah Myers. It's nice to meet you!" the woman said with a sweet smile which made me blush in embarrassment.

I took a long glance at each one of them and smiled as I looked at the boy right in front of me, who was already looking at me. He had blond shoulder length Hair, blue eyes and was a little chubby, what I didn't mind at all.

"Michael." He said so fast, that it sounded like a sneeze.

"Bless you." I said giggling and he looked away blushing.

"Freak." His sister mumbled to him as she was chewing gum. Rude I thought and bit my bottom lip as I looked at Michael. He just ignored his sister's comment and simply rolled his eyes.

"Behave Judith." Her mother says warning and huffed as her daughter just rolls her eyes.

"How about some Coffee or Tea?" My father suggested to defuse the situation.

"Oh that sounds lovely, thank you."

"(Y/n) why don't you and Michael go upstairs and play a little while we talk." My mother suggested and I nodded fast in response.

"Come with me Michael!" I said excited and grabbed his hand before I lead the way to my room upstairs. We reached my room and I immediately jumped on my bed. Michael just stood in the middle of my room awkwardly and looked around.

"You can sit next to me." I said smiling and petted the spot on my left.
Michael smiled lightly and nodded before he sat down and played nervously with his thumbs.

"I've heard that I'll go to the same school, the one you're currently in. Tell me about the school! How is it there?" I asked curious and scooted closer which made him nervous somehow.

"It's alright I guess, I just don't like the kids and the teachers...and the principal...and everything else."

"Sooooo you don't like the school hm? I mean you hate everything about it."

Michael smiled.

"Yea you could say that."

"Why don't you like it there?" I asked.

"Oh...well...uhm...there are some kids in school who bully me and I get all the blame."

"I'm sorry to hear that....lucky that I'm here now! So you'll never be alone anymore!" I said positive and leaned my head on his shoulder while I stared up at him. He blushed madly with a big smile.

"Glad to hear that, (Y/n)."

Silence fills the room and the position we were in made me feel awkward, so I jumped up from my bed and got my doll from where I've left it.

"Want to play with my doll?" I asked as I held it up and smiled.

"Sure." He said smiling before taking it.

~Time Skip~
Michaels POV

I stared at (Y/n) the whole time, somehow I couldn't take my eyes from her. This girl made me feel something...something that felt strange in a way...but also good. Her smile was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen and her laugh made my heart flutter.

What is that feeling?

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and caught my attention. (Y/n) and I instantly looked at the door and saw my mother standing there.

"Michael, we have to go now, it's getting late." She said with a warm smile.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow at school. " (Y/n) said smiling and got up from the ground. She helped me up before she embraced me in a tight hug, which I returned instantly.
I inhaled her shampoo scent from her hair, smelled like strawberry.
She pulled away after some time.

"Yea see ya at school."

I walked to my mom and turned around one last time, mesmerising her beautiful features , before I followed my mom downstairs.

On my way home, I just couldn't stop thinking about (Y/n). I don't know what this feeling was, but I can tell that I will protect her from any harm. I will soon figure out what I'm feeling from her...and until then....I will just enjoy her company.