𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

Hyuck spent the whole day at home.

Once he had run through the wet streets, where the rain continued to fall, he climbed up the stairs to his apartment. Slamming the door behind him as he leant back on it. Lowing himself to the floor slowly.

He let out a deep sigh as he stared down at Marks pyjamas that hugged his skin because of how wet they were.

He eventually picked himself up and had a shower before snuggling into the sheets of his own bed. Enjoying the more familiar comfort of his sheets. Not that he wasn't comfortable last night. It's just that here, he knew there wouldn't be a morning of embarrassment to follow.

×××

At school, Mark mostly spent the day with his headphones plugged in and his head down, ignoring the world that passed on by.

At lunch, he was dragged into the canteen by his best friend. Grabbing his arm the second Mark walked out of his classroom.

The younger, blonde-haired boy dragged Mark to a certain table to the far side of the room where a group of boys were already sat waiting.

"I FOUND HIM!" Jeno hollered across the canteen, turning a few heads that all turned back once they spotted the usually loud kid, pushing his way through the room.

Once they arrived, all the boys at the table smiled as Jeno pushed Mark to sit next to Jisung before taking his spot next to Jaemin.

"I am really sorry about him, I tried to tell him not to but he wouldn't listen" Jaemin finished by glaring at Jeno who just shrugged and smiled before digging into his lunch.

"it's okay, he used to do this all the time" Mark sighed with a smile as he thought of how close the two used to be.

The group sat and enjoyed their lunch together. Talking about their childhood's and what they wanted to do in the future.

Although Mark hadn't known the group for long, he could tell they were a friendly bunch. Always smiling and giggling about the most random things.

"Hey guys, have you seen Channie at all in the past week?" Jaemin asked Renjun and the younger two as the group made their way out of the canteen.

"no. Do you think he's okay? I really worry about him sometimes" Renjun sighed. Stopping as they had reached a cluster of lockers where the group were based.

"I miss him" Chenle spoke, his voice a little shakey and quieter than normal.

"Me too Lele. We just have to be patient. He just needs space for now" Jaemin comforted the younger. Wrapping him in a hug.

Meanwhile, sniffles could be heard from the locker next to Chenle's.

"Jisung? What's wrong?" Chenle asked as he peered around the locker door to see the younger with streams of tears down his cheeks.

"Everything. Everything has been wrong since that day and I hate it" he cried out before running down the corridor. Chenle was the first to run after him, followed closely by Jaemin.

Renjun, on the other hand, paused for a second, "thanks for sitting with us Mark. We'll see you after school, yeah Jeno?" Renjun smiled receiving a nod from the blonde boy before running after his friends.

Mark and Jeno continued down the hall until they reached their lockers.

"who's Channie?" Mark asked as he grabbed his books.