𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

A feeling he missed.

A feeling he loved.

The boy he missed.

The boy he loved.

The perfect weight that nestled against his chest. Overnight, it felt like everything had just slotted back into place. The cuts that covered the younger boys arms being the only reminder of the events from the previous week.

Mark watched as the boy slept. Not in a creepy way, it's just that he happened to be the first to wake. He watched as the boy's eyes flickered every now and again as if he was about to wake, yet, they never fully opened.

He watched as his body rose and fell with every in sync breath between the two. Hyuck's head rising in time with Marks breath and the remainder of his body with his own.

Mark twirled his fingers amongst the curls that rested upon the younger's head. Scruffy and messy from the past events as well as the well-rested night.

The light that was squeezing its way into the room being a combination of streetlights and the moon. Mark turned his head to check the time on the digital clock beside him. It read 7:42. Mark decided to relax into the comfort of this moment. Enjoying the warmth and familiarity of the feeling.

It just felt nice.

It just felt...

Right.

×××

Mark stayed put for a while. Not wanting to move as well as not being able to. An hour passed before the younger boy began to stir before fluttering his eyes open. He gave off a small stretch and yawn before looking up at the older boy briefly. Flicking his eyes back down when he noticed the boy staring back at him.

"good morning" Mark chuckled quietly at the boy's reaction, noticing the pink dusting that covered Hyuck's cheeks and noes.

"morning" Hyuck yawned again before burying his face back into Mark's chest.

The two stayed like that a little while longer. Simply enjoying the warm feeling the other was giving them.

After a few more minutes, Mark broke the silence, remembering something from the day before.

"So where are you meeting Doyoung today?" Mark asked.

Hyuck sat up and moved so that his head was resting on the pillow next to Mark's head. Their hands also now intertwined as Hyuck played with Mark's fingers and traced his own fingers across his soft skin.

"12 at the brookside cafe. I'm not sure I want to go" Hyuck thought out loud.

Mark furrowed his brows before questioning, "why?"

"I haven't seen him in so long. He hates me. I can't face that. I'm going to text Jaemin and tell him I can't go" Hyuck explained as he started to climb out of the bed.