𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕

Only a few weeks before exams were due to start. Only a few months until graduation. Stress levels were high, and for two boys, in particular, this was ten times worse than it was for most people.

For the past week, all the teachers had been doing was reminding them of how little time they had until they would be sitting the tests from which the scores would dictate their lives. But when you haven't been in school for the majority of the year, it's not as easy as looking over your notes and revising.

Since going back to school after Christmas, Hyuck and Mark had been doing everything in their power to catch up with all the school work they had missed from the start of the year. One on one teacher catch up sessions. Study groups with their friends after school. Extra revision classes especially for those who had missed out on topics, though, not designed for those who had missed most of the school year.

However, no matter how much he tried, Mark couldn't get any of the information to actually stay in his head, causing him to stress out that much more. His anxiety and depression began to kick in, causing him to isolate himself from everyone. Hyuck even ended up moving back into his own room indefinitely.

Hyuck was beginning to worry about Mark. The older barely spoke to anyone, even him. he hadn't touched his guitar for a few weeks and he was becoming more and more concerned. Luckily, he had the perfect idea to take things off of his boyfriend's mind, even if it was just for a while. Anything to see him smile again.

×××

'Dear Hyung,
                  I know you might have forgotten, but that's okay. Meet me at the café we had our first coffee at straight after school. I might be a bit late but I will keep you posted.

XOXO,
       - Hyuckie ❤️'

Mark read the yellow sticky note a few times before letting out a sigh with a slight smile before pasting another sticky note over the top that read 'Happy Valentines Sunshine💛'. he quickly grabbed a cereal bar and the bag of lunch that Hyuck had prepared for him when making his own earlier in the morning before going out to grab breakfast with Doyoung before school since that had become their tradition on a Friday morning in the new year.

Mark made his way through the windy streets, his hair blowing in every direction imaginable and his headphones plugged in, turned up loud enough to just about block out the swooshing sound of the wind blowing into him.

As the day continued, Mark remained to stressed to pay attention to anything over than his work. At break and lunch, he was in extra study sessions or doing catch up work. Hyuck was actually happy about it since it meant that he could explain his plan to his friends.

"Wait, go through it one more time" Chenle requested, earning a sigh from the other five boys, including the one who was resting his head on the annoying dolphin's shoulder.

"Chenle Yah, we have gone through it five times already" Jisung groaned, lifting his head up so he could look directly at the older boy.

"Sorry Jisungie, I just want to make sure I get it right. Mark has been so stressed recently, I don't want to be the reason that he becomes even more distant than he already is" Chenle defended himself, pulling the younger closer again so his head was back on his shoulder.

"Its fine Chenle. I'll explain it one more time. All you and Jisung have to do, is make sure he stays at the café until you get a text from Jaemin. If he leaves before then, then message us. Okay?" Haechan reiterated.