𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Peek-a-boo
😁
__________

When the two arrived home, they were both exhausted. Mark had carried Hyuck halfway home until he woke up because of a couple fighting over their dog.

They decided to order a pizza and chill out after the day of not so eventful, eventful activities.

Mark couldn't shake the thought from his mind.

The thought that he loved Hyuck.

He hadn't known the younger long and was already falling head over heels for the ball of adorable sunshine.

But one thing he also couldn't stop thinking is the fact that he liked a boy.

Mark had been in a few relationships. To say the least, they were all with girls. The last one was called Nia. She was really nice, but there was no real spark between them.

They had gotten together because of Jeno and one of Nia's friends. Mark had had a small crush on Nia for a while and Jeno decided he had to do something about it. Soon enough the two were together.

Mark liked everything about Nia. She was pretty. She was smart. She was kind. Honestly, there was nothing wrong with her. But something about that didn't feel right.

In the end, Mark broke up with her. It wasn't that he didn't like her, it just seemed like things between them didn't really click.

But after Mark broke up with her, shit went down. Turns out she was the one to tell Mark's parents that he didn't want to work for them. There is also a small possibility that she was the reason Mark couldn't get into that band. But Mark doesn't know that. Nor did anyone else.

×××

As the two boys sat on the couch, Mark seemed distant. Hyuck watched as Mark stared off into space. Eventually, he got bored and decided to throw himself over the older, embracing him as they laid on the couch, a movie playing on the TV.

Mark looked down to see Hyuck pouting up at him.

"what's wrong?" Mark asked, twisting his body under the youngers so he was flat on his back with his head resting on the arm of the couch.

"you're thinking about something? What is it?" Hyuck asked. Mark froze. How was he supposed to answer that 'I was thinking that I love you' or 'I was thinking about how absolutely amazing you are'. He couldn't tell Hyuck. Not yet. He wasn't even sure if the younger was even into boys, let alone himself. And he really couldn't deal with that sort of heartbreak. Not now.

"It was nothing, I'm just tired. Let's go to bed, yeah" Mark smiled as he tried to sit up.

"no. You're lying. What's wrong?" Hyuck asked with sincerity in his eyes. Mark felt his heart twist. The younger looked so worried about him. He felt bad for not telling the truth, but he knew he couldn't.

"fine. I'm thinking of how bad of a flop today was. I had planned an amazing day out but instead, everything went to shit. I promised you that you wouldn't regret going out today. But even I regret going out" Mark explained. He wasn't completely lying. Sure it wasn't what he was thinking about right this moment but it defiantly flickered across his mind a few times.

"well... I don't regret going out. Maybe it wasn't what you planned, but I had a great day." Hyuck smiled as Mark looked up at him with furrowed brows.

"really?" Mark asked, confused as to why he seemed so happy about a day that was so shit. Hyuck nodded.

A small screech followed by a giggle left Hyuck's mouth as Mark stood up, taking Hyuck with him.