On The Road

3rd POV
The next morning the man walked out of his stone home.
????: I'll be back soon....or not.
He walked up the dirt road, leaving the beach and leaving his home behind, trying to get away from the pain.
An hour later
Raven looked at herself in the mirror as she fixed her hair. After all said and done she walked out of her home and looked around to see everyone sleeping, all besides Danny.
Raven: hey Danny, anything out there?
Danny: I see...a lone man wandering....he doesn't look like he has much....wait he has gold! I thought that mineral went away like 25 years ago!
Raven: it did, probably means there's a good reason he has it. If that's all he has then why bother?
Danny: it's just one of those things, I've never seen real gold before, only pictures.
Raven: I've seen it lots of times, it's not worth the fuss.
Raven walked out of the camp area and transformed into a raven, flying upwards. The man heard the wings flap and stopped to look at the Raven in the tree.
?????: yeah....I expected as much.
He continued walking, Raven noticed gills on his neck, and the scar over his left eye.
Meanwhile
TaiYang sat in his home as his blonde daughter in the other room, packed for her first year of Beacon Academy.
TaiYang: Yang! How's the packing?
Yang: it's.....going alright

(All credit goes to artist)(Also let me know if you guys can see this picture, I've been having trouble with it)

(Also let me know if you guys can see this picture, I've been having trouble with it)

TaiYang: Yang what's the matter?
Yang: just thinking about things....it's nothing important.
TaiYang: are you still thinking about her?
Yang: yeah....I know it's supposed to get easier as you get older, but it just doesn't make sense on why she would leave us like this.
TaiYang: the only thing I know is that she has her reasons....but she still cares about you Yang, I know she does. Let me help you finish packing.
Yang: thanks Dad.
All of a sudden a younger dark haired female ran in.
Ruby: oh you're so lucky you're going to Beacon Academy! Why is everyone so upset?
Yang gave a small smile.
Yang: no reason little sis.
Ruby: alright.
Meanwhile
The man walked more miles until eventually stopping and sitting next to a tree. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The raven landed on the tree across from him and looked at him. As he went unconscious his gills began to fluctuate open and close.
Raven POV
So.....he's a Faunus? Now I know something is weird, no Faunus ever comes out here, what is this one planning?
He began talking in his sleep.
?????: Never.....again.....
I flew down and noticed a lump in his pocket, pulling it to see that it's a wallet. I flipped it open to see an ID for some place I've never heard of. What is Infant Island?
His name too, it's something I've never heard of before....what kind of name is Y/N L/N?
I closed the wallet back up and placed it back in his pocket, just as he started dreaming about something.