New Life

3rd POV
Y/N was sleeping, tossing and turning, sweating as well, as more images flashed across his mind. His eyes shot open as he held his head and breathed heavily.
Vernal: you're finally up?
Y/N looked to see Vernal sitting in a chair sharpening a knife.
Y/N: how long have you been sitting there?
Vernal: about an hour, you talk in your sleep.
Y/N: so I'm told.....who are you?
Vernal: I'm Vernal, I'm here to help you out with your first work day, since you're new I'll try to go Easy on ya.
Y/N: do what you need to do, the harder I work the better life becomes.
Vernal: oh hell yeah!
She stood up and pulled him out of the cot.
Vernal: we need help cleaning the weapons and cutting wood for fires.
Y/N: sounds good.
Y/N immediately went to work, cleaning all a hundred weapons that weren't being used in an hour. He then quickly grabbed an axe and began cutting the wood, the flashes of his mind happening every time he brought down the axe.
Raven walked out of her cabin and looked to see Y/N working.
Raven: how's he doing Vernal?
Vernal: he cleaned all of the weapons in an hour, spotless too, he must really like working if it was done that fast and properly.
Raven: seems to be having trouble with the logs.
Vernal: he looks like he is doing it well, I mean he hasn't even broken a sweat yet and has been through thirty logs.
Raven: look at his eyes....
Vernal: I don't think eyes are supposed to be an amber kind of color.
Raven: just see if they change color again, I'm going to go with Danny for hunting, I cannot eat berries again.
Vernal nodded as she watched Y/N bring the axe down harder and harder onto the logs, one after another with absolute ease.
Vernal: how are you holding up?
Y/N's eyes returned to their normal color as he looked at Vernal.
Y/N: I'm fine.
Vernal: when you're done there, we need some help reinforcing the walls of camp, the last thing we need is a Grimm attack.
Y/N: Grimm won't come.....trust me.
Vernal: how do you know that?
Y/N: because I'm here.
Vernal: are you saying you scare Grimm?
Y/N: in a way....yes, I guess you can call of it one of the Gods' gift to me.....and I'm occasion curse.
He went down with the axe on the final log and dropped it.
Vernal: just to be safe, go reinforce please, this should take a couple of hours if you're constantly working.
Y/N nodded as he walked out of the camp and saw a bunch of Raven's men trying to reinforce.
?????: could you cut some wood?
Y/N: may ask why?
?????: because we can't lift full trees.
Y/N walked over to the downed tree and grabbed it by the stump, he then began to drag it, but not very quick, the bandits looked at him as he finally began to start sweating.
Y/N: grab the other end, this is heavy.
A few of the larger bandits helped out
Y/N as some of the others leaned it against the wall for support.
Timeskip eight hours
Raven came back with Danny dragging countless dead animals.
Vernal: I see he did well.
Raven: those were my kills, he only found raspberries. How did he do?
Vernal: he did ten jobs today, all within half the time it normally takes.
Raven: you're kidding?
Vernal: the guy really wants to forget things, he still hasn't had a break.
Raven: I'll go talk to him, go help Danny with the kills.
Raven walked over to Y/N who was under the crawl space of her home, reinforcing it so nothing can hide beneath.
Raven: Y/N?
Y/N: what's up?
Raven: you can have a break if you want, I was told you did ten jobs within eight hours.
Y/N: I'd rather not.
Raven: Hey Y/N, how old are you?
Y/N: I lost track to be honest, I age slowly compared to many others, why do you ask?
Raven: because you're working like a rented mule, that's why.
Y/N: it's what I do, all I do is work and sleep, only way to find peace.