Breaking The Promise

3rd POV
Y/N, Raven, Qrow and the team all flew in to the docks of Vale, staying away from the site of Ghidorah.
Pilot: this is as far as I can take you.
Y/N: thank you.
Everyone walked into the city, it was a near ghost town, just newspapers flying around and corpses everywhere.
Raven: it caused all of this?
Qrow: this wasn't an animal acting on its own...this is a god damn massacre.
The sound of the golden dragon was in the distance, but it booming against the ground sounded like it was all over the place.
Y/N: I can feel it....let's get to a building. Maybe they will provide us with some support to plan out an attack against this thing.
Blake: this one might do nicely.
Y/N: lets do it.

Play the music if you want

They all walked into the building and began going up the stairs. Ghidorah noticed the movement through the windows and roared, going towards the building.
Qrow: move quicker! Now!
Everyone began running up the stairs as Ghidorah continued making its way to the city, not rushing at all, just walking.
Within seconds everyone made it to the roof and looked over the city.
Raven: Y/N, I have a plan, but I don't think you're going to be happy with it.
Y/N: any plan is better than no plan, just tell me what it is.
Raven: Y/N! I know you made that promise but you have to break it.
Y/N: No!
Qrow: hurry up with that plan! It's getting close!
Raven: we'll all die if you don't!
Y/N: I broke it once with Aria, I can't do it again!
Qrow: listen, I don't know or care who Aria is, but they aren't important.
Y/N quickly turned and decked Qrow in the face, a crack could be heard.
Yang: did you break his jaw?
Y/N: no, only my hand.
Y/N's hand quickly healed as he sighed.
Y/N: I can't do it.....that power is the reason Ghidorah found me in the first place, the reason my old family is no longer here. I made a promise to my wife and she was obliterated, I hear her and my daughter constantly.... I just want to do right by them.
Raven placed her hand on Y/N's shoulder.
Raven: then do what you couldn't do back then, make it right, Ghidorah went to you. It had the perfect opportunity to kill you but it didn't, especially the way you described the story to me. He just wanted to hurt you, break you emotionally! To do whatever he wanted! It was a fear tactic and you're letting it work.
Ghidorah looked over at Y/N's eyes then lit up as it gave a nasty grin.
Qrow: watch out!
Y/N: oh shi-
Ghidorah fired its beams at Y/N who picked up Raven and tossed her to the side, his skin instinctively hardened as he was hit by the beam and sent flying into the water.
Raven: Y/N!
Y/N collided with the water hard as he began sinking to the depths, his gills opening and closing.
Y/N POV
This.....this is it...my....my end.
I slowly looked at my hands as they slowly turned gray.
I refuse....my time to die is now.
I closed my eyes as I sank down. A flash of Raven shot into my vision, her worried eyes looking at me.
Raven: He just wanted to hurt you, break you emotionally! To do whatever he wanted! It was a fear tactic and you're letting it work.
I felt my heart beat rise as my eyes glowed, I was able to see through the darkness of the ocean. My skin began growing scales and I began to grow plates on my back.
I'm.....I'm sorry for breaking my promise Aria....again.
But this time....I won't let anymore I care about die!
3rd POV
Ghidorah looked at everyone and began charging its beams.
Qrow: damn!
Raven: come on do it!
Qrow: shut up!
Raven: you think you can take us all on!
Immediately after she said that a blue blast shot from behind them and nailed Ghidorah in the chest, sending it backwards. Everyone turned around as they heard a booming roar.

Godzilla roared out as it continued walking forward, its tail dragging in the water as its dorsal plates phased in and off a neon blue

Raven: no way!
Everyone was in awe as they saw Godzilla walking closer and closer, it's dorsal plates still phasing neon blue. Blue lightning struck behind it, Godzilla roared out again, booming through the world of Remnant.

 Blue lightning struck behind it, Godzilla roared out again, booming through the world of Remnant