Opening Up

3rd POV
A few weeks later.
Y/N sat down by himself leaning against the log wall protecting the camp, drinking from a bottle of beer. Everyone was partying as Raven walked over, slightly buzzed and sat down next to
Y/N.
Raven: how are you holding up?
Y/N: not bad Raven, just thinking.
Raven: about?
Y/N: my past, just nights like this it's hard to forget. All the starts, the moon lighting up the night, it's just beautiful.
Raven: you never mention your family much, do you?
Y/N: just one bad decision ruined everything. There's nothing I want more than to just see them one last time. Then again....I always see them in my nightmares.
Raven: what happened that night?
Y/N: you wouldn't be interested.
Raven: I'll tell you my story Y/N....if that helps you out. I mean it takes a parent to know a parent.
Y/N: you're a parent?
Raven: I am....though I don't even think she even sees me as a mother now.
Y/N: now I'm a little interested, what happened?
Raven: I left my family behind for this. I was just....I was scared about Yang.
Y/N: you have a daughter named Yang?
Raven: it was the husband's idea....well ex husband, I walked out because I didn't want the kid to end up like me.
Y/N: what do you mean by that?
Raven: bandit and hunted.
Y/N: we're all hunted in our own way Raven, it just depends on how smart you handle things. Maybe you should talk to this ex husband guy and perhaps your daughter and perhaps have a talk with them, I mean it wouldn't take that long since you can transform into a bird.
Raven: what about you, why are you walking alone? I told you my story.
Y/N: that one.....is a little harder to discuss.
Raven: how so?
Y/N: because that is what I constantly dream about.
Raven: you can tell me.
Y/N: you're a little drunk so I don't even know if you wanted to tell me your story.
Raven: how bad could it be, I mean I straight up left my kid.
Y/N: believe me when I tell you....it's worse than that.

Yes I know this chapter is very short, I couldn't come up with much else.