Beacon Visit

3rd POV
Raven walked away from Y/N who continued drinking, obvious that his story to her took a toll on him, the first time he has spoken about it...ever. He quickly downed the bottle of beer in his hand and placed it down, grabbing another one and drinking it.
Raven walked into her cabin and closed the door behind her.
Raven: I for once....feel so bad....that story though....Yang, I'll fly out to Beacon and say hi to her, no need to open a portal right in her dorm.
Raven walked over to her bed and went down hard, passing out quickly as everyone continued drinking outside.
Timeskip morning.
Raven walked out of her cabin and walked by Y/N's tent, he was passed out on the cot with a half filled bottle of beer in his hand. Vernal woke up and walked over to Raven.
Vernal: need help with anything?
Raven: nothing. Everyone can take it easy today, I need to head out and do something important.
Vernal: if you don't mind me asking, what would that be?
Raven: I need to go visit my daughter, something came over me last night and it's very urgent. I trust you'll be able to watch the camp while I'm gone.
Vernal: Alright, I can do that.
Raven quickly transformed into a raven and flew off quickly towards Beacon Academy.
Meanwhile at Beacon.
Yang was in a gym, punching against a machine hard as sweat dribbled from her face. Every punch got more and more powerful until finally sending the machine to the wall with one massive one. She wore black workout tights and a yellow sports bra, completely covered in sweat.
Weiss: take it easy there.
Yang looked over at Weiss who sat on the bench reading a book.
Yang: want to train for the Vytal Festival.
Weiss: it's months away though.
Yang: I'm gonna be strong as shit!
Weiss: you're already strong, why not take it easy for the day, you've been doing arms, why not work on legs. Run around the academy or something.
Yang: how's that going to help?
Weiss: because you're going to use all of your stamina making it across the field than just fighting.
Yang: alright....I'll get going.
Yang pulled out her ear buds and threw them in her ears. Yang walked out of gym as Weiss stood up, only to have her way blocked.
?????: why hello there.
Weiss: not interested.
Without even looking up at the guy he placed her hand on his chest and pushed him to the side, still reading her book.
Meanwhile
Y/N woke up and sat up, holding his head.
Vernal: how are you feeling?
Y/N: how long have you been sitting there?
Vernal: ten minutes, Raven left for Beacon.
Y/N: the academy? What for?
Vernal: visit her daughter.
Y/N: well....that's something I guess, alright what work needs to be done today.
Vernal: honestly we're taking it easy today.
Y/N: Vernal....please. I need this.
Meanwhile at Beacon.
Yang ran through the courtyard, the wind blowing against her as her ponytail flowed. She opened her eyes after a few seconds of bliss to see a female figure standing there. Yang's eyes widened as she quickly stopped and looked at Raven.
Raven: Yang?
Yang: mom?
Raven gave a soft smile.
Yang: what are you doing here?
Raven: I came to talk to you....can I do that?
Yang: just....why now?
Raven: just thinking about you....I visited your father to see how he was doing....now I'm here....would you like to talk?
Yang: alright, why did you leave?
Raven: I can't answer that Yang.... just something cams up.
Yang: 16 years big?
Raven: Yang....I'm sorry......I know it's not easy to forgive especially after all of this time.
Yang. You're right....it isn't easy to forgive....that's why I'm not doing it.
Yang's eyes filled with tears as she said this.
Yang: good day mom.
Yang then turned around and walked back to the academy, leaving Raven alone.
Raven's eyes filled with tears as it dropped, she wanted to try and make things right, especially after hearing
Y/N's story about his family.

Raven's eyes filled with tears as it dropped, she wanted to try and make things right, especially after hearing Y/N's story about his family

Raven: I'm sorry.