Godzilla Vs. Ghidorah

Before I start this will hopefully be one of the most violent Kaiju fights I'll ever write, along with making this the longest chapter I will ever write.
I hope you enjoy.

Also play the music if you want.

3rd POV
Godzilla's eyes let off a massive glow, neon blue to be exact, obviously glaring at Ghidorah as the three headed dragon growled.
Godzilla then roared loudly as it ran towards the golden dragon. Ghidorah roared back as it charged Godzilla as well, the two collided hard, a massive shock wave from the impact spread through the city, shattering windows and damaged buildings. Godzilla bit down on the middle head's jugular and pulled it to the ground as the other two heads bit down on its collar bone.
Godzilla roared out as it grabbed the other two heads and put Ghidorah to the ground.
Raven: come on Y/N!
Vernal: they're really going at it.
Qrow: can one thing have that much power? I can understand something man made, but this is a living creature.
Godzilla roared out as Ghidorah's three heads all launched at it, one on the jugular, one in the side of the neck, and the other on the arm.

Ghidorah pushes back Godzilla as it's throat began to glow yellow.
Yang: it's going to release its attack!
Ghidorah fires off its blasts, all making direct hits on Godzilla as the three headed dragon continued to bite down on Godzilla. Godzilla roared out in pain as the blasts continued surging. Godzilla's dorsal plates began to charge up, letting off a neon blue glow as it unleashed a blast down Ghidorah's back, making scales fly off along with blood.
Ghidorah let go of Godzilla as it backed away. Godzilla then ran at Ghidorah and bit at the left head, crunching down hard and making the golden dragon roar out in pain. Godzilla used its strength and pulled the left head from the body, blood flying out. Godzilla then dropped the head and roared at the two remaining. Ghidorah roared back as a reaction was happening with the left head, growing back, like nothing happened.
Godzilla took a step back in shock as the three heads of Ghidorah all looked at it. Ghidorah then roared out as it charged up its three heads and fired three beams all at once, nailing Godzilla and putting it to the ground.
Godzilla roared out in pain as it quickly got up and growled. Ghidorah hit Godzilla with another beam. Godzilla's tail crashed down to the ground, the back dorsal plate beginning to charge up one at a time, before quickly charging up its back, and finally unleashing the blast onto Ghidorah, nailing it in the chest and putting it to its back.
Ruby: he's doing it....his power is absolutely incredible! Oh I want to ask him questions when's done!
Raven: he'll be around after the fact, after he makes sure we can live to see tomorrow that is.
Qrow: when did you ever become so....like this?
Raven: he has that effect on people.
Yang: I don't mean to burst the bubble, but what if he doesn't win?
Raven: we'll worry about that when the time comes, keep faith.
Godzilla made a sharp one-eighty and nailed Ghidorah in the ribs, a loud cracking sound was heard, bones breaking within Ghidorah's body. Ghidorah roared out in pain as its knees buckled from the massive hit. Godzilla then turned around and roared at the golden dragon, which stood up and began to heal its wounds.
The two Kaiju began circling each other, until Godzilla noticed something Ghidorah overlooked. Godzilla then grabbed Ghidorah and with immense strength pushed it through a massive building.