File 1

"..."

"...Open you eyes..."

"Open your eyes..."

"Open your eyes."

"Wake up Link..."

Water drained itself away, revealing a sleeping hylian. His bare body was slowly exposed to the air around him as his bright blue eyes opened. Slowly he rose himself, looking around as he climbed out from the chamber of which he had been resting. The voice he heard in his slumber had now gone silent. As he stood, and gained his balance, he noticed the cave around him. Over his head a large stone with glow blue carvings illuminated the dark space. The only other object he noticed was a pedestal, of which he walked up to. The center of the stone rotated and flipped, lifting itself to show a strange rectangle item he had never witnessed before.

"That is a Sheikah Slate," the voice returned, almost as though it were activated by the movement of the pedestal, "Take it. It will help guide you after your long slumber."

The hylian name Link, as the voice had called him before, took the item with curiosity. As he gazed at the strange symbol engraved onto it. The sudden flash of blue on the opening startled him for a moment as the pedestal reset to it's former position. The moment the pedestal had returned, a door behind it opened. The bars that made the door slowly rose upwards, revealing to Link another room. He stepped through the door slowly, his bare feet walking along the stone door were the only sounds he heard.

In the next room, there were two chests on the ground besides an array of barrels and a few crates. Link walked up to the chest, he had no weapons or food. No clothing either, he was completely bare and hoped inside the chest would be something of use to him. He opened one to his left first, it was the closest too him. He set the slate down and found the lock easy to break. Within the chest he found a pair of well worn trousers. They were grey and the fabric would be easy to break, but it was enough. He was lucky as the trousers came with a pair of shoes and a belt. He quickly dressed himself with the trousers and attached the slate to his new found belt for safe keeping. He opened the chest to his right, equally easy to open. Inside, a pale old shirt. It'd do him justice as it would cover his chest and gave him a complete outfit before he could find his way out of this strange location. Along every room he walked to, the walls were marked with orange circles and line. He examined the room further. He couldn't break the crates, and when he dropped a barrel he had lifted it shattered with nothing inside. With no more interest in the room Link walked down the slanted floor to an empty space. Another pedestal glowed orange in the right hand corner of the room. As Link walked towards it with curiosity the voice returned.

"Hold the Sheikah Slate up to the pedestal. That will show you the way."

As the voice instructed, Link removed the slate from his belt and slowly raised it to the short plinth. A bright light with a blue aura quickly flashed before him. The orange glow of the pedestal changing to blue to match the light from before.

"Authenticating..." the base reacted, slowly recognizing it purpose after years of dormancy, "Sheikah Slate confirmed."

A loud cranking metal was heard as the center of the large door before Link glowed blue with the same symbol on the back if the slate. A single eye with a tear drop falling from its center. Another moment and the door noisly creek open, sliding it pillars upwards and blinding Link with the sight of daylight. The light of the sun illuminating the cave in a way it hadn't been for decades. Dust could be seen floating in the sunlight, and Link could smell the fresh air waiting for him on the other side.

He slowly stepped closer to the door, shielding his eyes from the light. And once more the voice was here for him to listen as he stood before the dusted stair leading him to the outside.

"Link... you are the light -our light- that must shine upon Hyrule once again."

"Now, go..."

The voice fade and Link walked up the short flight of stair to a puddle and short wall. He walk his way through the merky puddle and gazed as the wall before deciding to climb it. At the top he could see the branches of a tree and grass. Only a hint of the world past the second flight of stairs. He ran up the second flight, through the bushes and tall grass. He ran all the way to the edge of the cliff before the cave where he had been resting. Before him was the world after decades of slumber... lush green forest below him. Tall mountain tops and a great volcano the spewed smoke around it. The warm sun shined onto the hylian's skin through his clothes and the fresh wind cooled the sun's heat in an instant. He could see it all, and the castle within the fogged distance...

Too his left Link caught a glimpse of a temple, close to him was an older man with a white beard and staff in his hand. From Link's distance he could not tell what hung from the staff as the man walked away. He followed the man in that direction, having no where else to go. He tripped over a tree branch along the way down the hill, through he paid no mind to it. He picked it up and tossed it aside, having thought to have no use for it. He reached the underside of a small ledge where the man sat with a campfire before him. An apple tree near by. Link quickly climbed the tree, grabbed the two apples he could reach. The old man in dark coat was roasting an apple by the fire. One remained on the floor near the tree, Link picked it up out of curiosity.

"I BEG YOUR PARDON!" The man's sudden shout startled Link, nearly making him drop the apple where it would splatter onto the ground, "I do believe that is my baked Apple! You can't just go about taking whatever you please!"

Link put the apple down, he had no intention of upsetting the man.

"Oho ho! Forgive me- I could not resist pulling your leg. Please help yourself. An apple and an open flame make for a succulent treat."

Link let out a sigh of relief knowing now that the man was not displeased with him. He picked up the apple and kept it for himself, he decided it'd be best to save it for when he was hungry.

"It is a bit strange to see another soul on these parts," The man observed as Link said nothing. Instead, Link had written in the dirt, asking who the man was.

"Me?" The man replied, understanding that the young Hylian could not or chose not to speak, "I'll spare you my life story. I'm just an old fool who has lived here, alone, for quiet some time now. What brings a bright-eyed young man like you to a place like this?"

Link looked around, still unaware of his current location.

"Answering a question with a question. That is fair enough," he replied, "As I cannot imagine our meeting to be a simple coincidence... I shall tell you.

"This is the Great Plateu. According to legend, this is the birthplace of the entire kingdom of Hyrule," the man stood turning and pointing to the temple Link had seen in the distance before, "That temple there... Long ago, it was the site of many sacred ceremonies.

"Ever since the decline of the kingdom 100 years ago, it has sat abandoned, in a state of decay," The man turned to face the small hylian once more to continue his tale, "Yet another forgotten entity. A mere ghost of its former self..."

The man then sat down, and said nothing more. Link stood there in the awkward silence for a brief moment before he waved good bye and continued down the slope. There, he found a woodcutter's axe and pulled it from the stump it was lodged in. He had no weapons, and didn't know how dangerous the world before him was. It wasn't a sword, but it was something he could defend himself with. As he continued down the over grown stone path, and he was stopped as the voice called to him again.

"Link..."

"Link... Head for the point marked on the map in your Sheikah Slate."

Then it said nothing. Link pulled the Slate from his belt and fumbled with it until he found the map a glowing yellow point on his map.

His first location to go towards...

~~~

I know is not Sonic, but I've wanted to make this for like 2 weeks now. Please enjoy it Uke Link lovers!

I love you all~

Bye bye~ 😙

And if you think this'll be censored you're severely wrong.

😙😙😙