Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Jason’s POV

            Tyler and Daniel played the Xbox almost all day. It was funny to watch the competiveness side of my mate shine through. I knew that it was just a game, but their reactions were hilarious. They would act like it was real life at times. Around nine, Tyler starts yawning. Picking her up, I hand her controller to Daniel.

            “I’m taking her up to our room. She’s worn out.” He nods and watches us leave. As I start up the stairs, Tyler snuggles closer to me. By her slow even breaths, I knew she was asleep. Laying her in the bed, I slip on some pants and slide under the covers. I watch her as she sleeps. Her face is completely relaxed and she looks happy. A small whimper comes from her, and I feel her hand brush against me.

            Tyler moves closer to me and lays her head on my chest. I sigh softly. I didn’t know that she had the same dream as I did last night, so when she mentioned it earlier, I was a little shocked. Placing a kiss on her head, I hold her close to me as I start to drift off.

            In the morning, as I slowly woke up, I reached over to pull Tyler closer to me. When my hand brushed against nothing, I jerked up in bed, scanning the room. When I didn’t see her, I felt Tanner become anxious. I jump out of bed and open the door. I head down the stairs, two at a time. By the time I reach the last one, I heard her laugh coming from the kitchen.

            Sighing, I make my way towards her. Daniel’s sitting at the kitchen island eating pancakes. He said something that caused Tyler to laugh harder. I smile. “Y’all didn’t save me any I see.” I say softly keeping my eyes on Tyler. She spins around, grinning when she sees me.

            “Oh, I heard you coming down the stairs. Yours will be finished in just a minute Mr. Grouchy.” I laugh and sit beside Daniel. Tanner was a lot calmer now that she was with me, but I knew she felt how scared I was when I didn’t find her next to me.

            “I’m sorry I didn’t wake you up Jase. But I was hungry. I was planning on brining some back to the room with me, but Danny boy here smelled the bacon and he came running in wanting some. So I made him a stack.” I smile at her. “It’s fine babe.” She looks me in the eye for a second before handing me a plate over running with golden pancakes swimming in syrup and melted butter and a small mountain of bacon.

            “You know,” I say as I take a bite of the pancakes, moaning softly, “I could get used to this in the morning.” Tyler laughs softly. “To bad that I only cook when I get hungry huh?”

            “Well, I’ll just have to make you wake up hungry then huh?” I ask her as I wink at her. I smile as a deep red starts to spread across her face. Daniel coughs and glares at me. “I’m trying to eat here dude.” I laugh at him and take another bite of food. Tyler slides onto my lap and grabs a piece of my bacon.

            “Hey!”

            “Hey, I cooked it.” She says as she steals a bite of my pancakes. A small drop of syrup stays on her lips and I look at her. Slowly lowering my head, I kiss her lips as I run my tongue over them, licking the syrup off. She blushes again and I just laugh. “So, what do you want to do today Ty?” I ask her as I finish my breakfast. She shrugs as she takes my plate to the sink.

Tyler’s POV

            As I wash Jason’s plate off, I get an idea. Keeping my thoughts hidden from him, I smile and link with him. Jase, why haven’t you marked me yet? I ask him, and I could feel his shock. I… umm, I wanted to wait until you were ready Tyler. I didn’t want to rush you into anything.

            What would you say if I told you that I wanted you to mark me?

            I? Huh? What?

            I said, what would you say if I told you that I wanted you to mark me, that I was ready?  I ask as I dry the plates. I feel him behind me. Leaning back, I look up at him and smile. Are you sure babe?

            If I wasn’t Jason, I wouldn’t have brought it up. Now, do you want to mark me or not? I let a small tear slide down my cheek, trying my best not to smile. I want to mark you so bad darling.

            Well, what are you waiting for?  He sweeps me into his arms and I laugh. Waving good bye to Daniel who just stares at us, Jason carries me up the stairs to our room. Locking the door behind us, he gently lays me on the bed. He didn’t bother putting on a shirt when he woke up, so I let my eyes glide slowly over his body. He smirks at me.

            “Like what you see princess?” He ask, his voice low. “I’ve seen better.” I say, keeping my face blank. He growls and steps closer to the bed. In one smooth motion, he jumps and lands, straddling me. “Oh yeah?”

            “Yeah, but Chris Hemsworth doesn’t hold a candle to you.” I say softly as I run my hand across his shoulder. He shudders under my light touch. I smirk at him. “You’re the only one for me babe, and you know it.” He smiles as he kisses me. I felt his tongue brush against my lips, and I slowly open them, letting him explore my mouth.

            I felt his hand slide slowly under my tank top, but I don’t focus on that. Jason starts kissing the side of my neck, slowly making his way down. I moan suddenly, and he chuckles. I feel his lips brush against the spot again as he sinks his teeth into my shoulder. I scream out in pain, but the pain turns into pleasure. He licks the blood from the mark, helping it heal.

            Smiling at him, I suddenly flip us over with me straddling him. “My turn.” I whisper as I start to kiss and nibble his neck. When he lets out a low moan, I knew I found the spot where my mark would go. Feeling my canines extend, I quickly bite down. Warm liquid fills my mouth as I pull back, slowly licking it. We’re both breathing hard and I smile at him. I lean down and let my lips brush against his ears. “Make me yours Jason. Please?”

            His deep sexy laugh fills our room. “With pleasure darling.”