Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Jason’s POV

            Daniel, Parker, James and I entered the dungeon. It was dark and damp. I smiled when I caught her scent, but it was interlaced with the thick dead smell of rouges. Growling softly, I head towards her scent. The others follow me, keeping their eyes open.

            We come to a door that someone left open. Her sweet voice washes over me, instantly calming both my wolf and me down. We rush into the room and instantly kill the rouges around her. They had my mate chained with silver on a wall naked. My growl fills the room, causing the rouges to shake with fear.

            “Tyler!” I shout as I run to her, quickly breaking the chains on her hands. I start to shake with anger when I see the condition she’s in. Parker throws me a blanket and I gently wrap my love in it, hiding her body. It took us a week to get back to our territory. Daniel took his pack back home so they could heal and rest up.

            In that week, Tyler didn’t wake up once. I held her and whispered loving words into her ear the whole way. I prayed to the goddess that I wasn’t late in saving her. Without her, I didn’t know how I would make it. I had lost my first mate, and then found I had a second one who I loved just as dearly as the first. Now it seems that I might loss her as well. Tanner and I weren’t handling the thought of life without her to well.

            When I got home, I took Tyler to our room. Keith came to examine her. He walked out of his room looking a little pale, but he had hope flickering in his eyes. She couldn’t be that bad could she?

            He pulls me down the hall and rubs his neck. “She’s pregnant Jason.” At my growl he smiles. “It’s none of the rouges so calm down. The pup belongs to you, that I’m sure of 100%. But I’m not sure of when she’ll wake. I think that if you hadn’t gotten to her when you did, both of them would be lost. But there’s always hope Jase. Never forget that.”

I nod slowly as he leaves. Did he just say a pup? Tanner asks sounding shocked. I believe he did old man. Our pup. We didn’t have the time with our first mate to have pups.

I can’t believe it. We’re going to be dads. He jumps around and howls. I couldn’t bear to bring down his happy mood, so I just slowly make my way back to our room. Shutting the door, I ease into the chair beside the bed watching her sleep. A pup I think as I smile. Who would have guessed it?

Tyler’s POV

I feel the gently breeze against my face as I smile. The smell of the salt air fills my nose. Opening my eyes, I look around in shock. I’m at the beach where I caught Dustin cheating on me. Hearing laughter, I slowly make my way to it. As I walk around a little clump of bushes, I stop in my tracks.

Before me was a large group of people. I could tell that they were wolves. I glance around before I see my dad. At least he looks like my dad, but his hair has more silver in it. His arm is wrapped around a woman. She turns looking for someone and I gasp. It’s my mom. She smiles at someone. “Sam! Come here.” I watch as a tall young man makes his way over to my mom. He couldn’t be more than 20, I think to myself.  He turns slightly and I couldn’t take my eyes off of him.

He had the same eyes that Sam and I had, but instead of black hair, he had mom’s deep chocolate curls. Letting my eyes run over the crowd, I find Jason. He’s holding a little girl no younger than 3, would be my guess. His father was holding a little boy about the same age. I smile when I notice that they’re twins, and that both of them have my green emerald eyes.

“Daddy, you promised to come build castles with me.” I hear a little girl cry out and I watch Jason laugh. “That I did princess.” He hands the girl in his arms to my dad. “Where’s your older brother?”

“Tommy’s looking for mom.” She tells Jason as she leads him to a mountain of sand and hands him a bucket. I could see my cousins standing beside three of the most beautiful women I’d ever seen. By the way they were holding them; I’d say that they were mates. Each of them had a little baby in their arms. I smile as I keep looking around. Feeling a soft kick in my stomach, I look down and gasp when I see that my stomach is swollen.

“Tyler.” A soft voice calls to me. I look around before seeing the moon goddess. “Follow me dear.” She smiles at me. I walk towards her as we walk in the water. “I wanted to show you a little bit of your future. Right now Jason’s thinking that you and your first pup won’t make it.”

“So I’m no longer being held by the rouges?”

“No dear. Jason came and rescued you. That boy loves you dearly.” She says as I hear him laugh. I turn and watch as a wave hit him, soaking him instantly. The little girl laughs as she throws a handful of sand at him.  I smile, then turn back to the goddess. “So, my first pup is a boy?” I ask.

“That’s correct. When you and Jason completed the mating before you were kidnapped, you became pregnant. Your child, Tommy, will be just like you and Sam. He will be stronger, faster and better than any wolf alive. He is destined to become the alpha king. He will be a great and kind leader, but he was also show no mercy to those who would wish to cause harm to his family or fellow wolves.

“His mate will be just as special as he is. And on his twentieth birthday, they will meet.”

“What about the rouge boss who wanted me?”

“He was killed shortly after Jason found you but a member of the Sterling Lights. He was after the Luna of their new pack as well. He’s no longer alive to threaten you.” I let a sigh of relief out. The goddess smiles at me. “Tyler it’s time to wake up.”

“What did you say?”

“I said it was time to wake up. I need you here with me babe. Please wake up.” Jason’s voice took place of the goddess’s as my eyes slowly opened. “How long have I been out?” I ask my voice weak. He jumps and starts crying. “Tyler, I thought I had lost you.”

“You couldn’t get rid of me that easy Jase. You’re stuck with me forever.” I say smiling at him. Jason places his hand softly on my stomach and I place mine on top of his. “Jason, love,” I say softly, “Don’t cry. We’re fine. Tommy and I are fine.”

“It’s a boy?!” I laugh at his face. “Yeah. The moon goddess showed me a little piece of our future. She said he is destined to become the alpha king.” I tell him my voice just above a whisper. He sits back down. “What else did she show you?”

“We had Tommy, a little girl about five who you were helping build a sand castle with, and a set of twins, a boy and girl. They looked just like Sam and I did. Mom and Dad had another boy. He was about 20 I think. My cousins found their mates and they each had a pup. Oh, and I was expecting another pup.” I say softly blushing.

I look up to find Jason smiling at me. “Our future looks bright and clear doesn’t it love?” I nod as Tommy kicks. Jase’s face lights up. “Tommy will be like Sam and I were stronger, faster, taller and better than any wolf alive.” Jason climbs into the bed beside me, and hugs me tight. “I’m sorry Tyler. I should have let you know about the rouges.”

“It’s not your fault Jason. I wanted to go for a run. And I was listening to music. It was my fault for not paying attention to my surroundings.” I kiss his lips slowly. “I’m glad that the goddess gave me you.”

“As am I Tyler.” He says as he kisses me again. I sigh and lay my head on his shoulder. As I close my eyes, I let my mind drift back to the dream the goddess gave me about my family. I couldn’t help but feel the happiness and contentment sweep over me. Everything was going to be fine.