𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

Melanie was chilling at the bar sipping a vodka Tonic when Makiya squealed excitedly.

"Bitch!" Makiya took Melanie's hand in hers and was practically shaking with excitement.

"What is it Babes?"

"On my way back from the bathroom I saw ya nigga walk in."

"I ain't gotta Nigga so I don't know who you're talking about."

"Bitch- Zion!" She practically screams. Melanie covers Makiya's mouth.

"Damn Kiya be quiet, I don't want the whole damn world to know." Melanie rolls her eyes.

"Girl, you gotta get us into their VIP section. They're doing a whole appearance." Makiya said excitedly.

"Girl no. I can't just get us in."

"Why not? You fucked him."

"I'm not really tryna see him right now. I don't want him to get attached or anything. He needs time to cool off." Makiya hit Mel with the 'Really Bitch?' face.

"Girl that Nigga is a musician. I don't want to sound like a bitch, but he ain't stuntin you. I doubt he's gonna catch feelings, especially since y'all only fucked once." Makiya shrugged.

"Okay, but I still don't wanna see him."

"Bitch. Why?" Makiya whined.

"I don't know I'm nervous. He got all his friends over there. I don't want all of em to know we was fucking."

"Melanie be smart, they prolly already know. Niggas always brag about shit like that. And you have never been nervous bout no dude before. So what you need to do is get a few drinks in you and go work your magic and get us into VIP."

"Bitch you just wanna excuse to grind on Edwin." Melanie rolled her eyes.

"Well that and this club is dead and they section look lit as hell. So take some tequila shots and let's go." Makiya held out a shot glass for Melanie and the two girls downed the burning liquid. Just then A$$ by Big Sean came on.

"Bitch this is our song let's go dance." Makiya suggested and Melanie smiled in agreement. The girls went and found the two closest dudes to Prettymuch's section and started throwing ass.

It took a minute for Zion to recognize the light skin girl who was really throwing it back. The only reason he unglued his eyes from his phone was because of Austin.

"Ay Z, isn't that yo girl?" Zion turned his gaze in the direction of where Austin was gesturing and surely enough he saw the girl. Who woulda thought they'd end up at the club at the same time?

Zion couldn't deny that he was a little jealous of the random dude getting danced on. Especially all of his friends were either boo'd up or has someone interesting to talk to. Zion was having no fun at all, but he had a feeling that was about to change.

As Big Sean's booty anthem came to an end Zion made his way out of his VIP area and over to Melanie, Makiya, and the two guys who were chatting them up. Before speaking Zion cleared his throat.

"Aye man. Why you over here flirtin with my girl?" Zion said putting on a very tough guy façade.

The smaller man cowered at Zion. He made his presence very known and the fact that he was 6'3" didn't help.

"O-oh, my bad man, I didn't know-"

"Yeah I got that. You can go now." Zion said and placed his arm around Melanie's waist. Melanie just looked up at Zion proud that her plan to make him jealous actually worked.

"Come on let's go." The young man says to his friend.

"Nigga why I gotta leave? She ain't gotta man." His friend says referring to Makiya.

"Because I'm your ride and you broke, now let's go." The man growls and his boy just stomps off with him.

Once they were out of ear shot Makiya couldn't contain her laughter any longer.

"Oh my God his face." She hollered.

"I know right!" Melanie joined in. "And then this Nigga come in all big and bad talm bout 'why you flirtin wit my girl?'" Melanie says imitating Zion.

"Speaking of which, I don't think we've properly met. I'm Makiya, the girl you kept up all night with your loud ass moaning." Makiya said sassily.

In that moment Zion thanked God that he was born black because if he wasn't he would've been blushing like a muh fucka. Zion rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly.

"My bad, if I would've known Mel had a roommate we would've been quieter."

"No we wouldn't have." Mel says under her breath, but Zion still heard her.

"Oh so you tryna be bold now?" Zion looked at Melanie with wide eyes.

"Me bold? Let's talk about you, cuz apparently I'm your girl now?"

"Nah nah, I just had to get them niggas to leave so I can invite you to my VIP section without them wanting to tag along."

"Ok sir. Whatever you say." Melanie winked at the boy. That gave Zion butterflies in his stomach. Something about that girl.

"Ahem."

"Oh and of course I ain't forget about you Shawtie, you coming too." Zion said referring to Makiya.

"Uh, I thought you'd never ask."

Zion escorted the girls into his VIP section and introduced them to his friends. For the rest of the night Zion and Melanie has fun talking, flirting, dancing, and drinking the night away.

Lo's Hoes

So... i think y'all already know what's finna go down. But vote and comment if u enjoyed loves ✌🏾😁