𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂-𝓸𝓷𝓮

Melanie rolled off of Zion the two panting hard.

"Fuck..." Zion groaned breathlessly. The boy could admit, there was nothing better than spontaneous sex on a Thursday afternoon, but the boy, surprisingly, was less than satisfied.

"Mel..." Zion whispered. Melanie's eyes were closed as she was still coming down from her high. Her eyelashes fluttered open and she looked at the dread-head laying next to her.

"Yes?"

"Well I was thinking... and uh, we fuck a lot."

Melanie smirked sarcastically at the boy. "Is that a problem?"

"Nah, I'm not complaining or anything. I'm just sayin we don't do dating type shit." Zion rested his hands on the back of his neck. He looked towards Melanie and bit his lips.

"What? You mean you want to cuddle more?" Melanie smiles and threw her arms around Zion's neck, placing a sweet kiss to his cheek along with it.

"I mean yeah but, we date yet we've never been on a date." Zion's voice wavered. He didn't know why he felt so nervous.

"Oh." Mel said. "You wanna take me out?" Zion couldn't make out the girl's tone or expression, but he nodded.

"Yeah. If you want me too."

"That's cute." Melanie chuckled a bit. She got out from under the comforter and started towards the bathroom.

"Where you going?" Zion asked, sitting up.

"To take a shower. You said you wanted to go on a date right?" Mel smiled.

"Yeah, but it's a Thursday." Zion sounded unsure of himself. "And it's the middle of the day."

"That's okay. Trust I won't be ready for a good couple hours. I gotta look good for our first date right?"

"But... I don't even know where we should go. I ain't plan nothin out yet." Zion furiously played with his finger feeling embarrassed.

"Chill Z. Just take me wherever you wanna go." Mel sweetly placed a kiss on his lips. Once they pulled apart she turned back around and sauntered to the bathroom door. "So you coming?" Mel smirked and walked into the bathroom. Zion heard the shower turn on and he quickly joined Melanie inside.

~

XXX LIKES      XXX COMMENTS BABY

XXX LIKES XXX COMMENTS
BABY.MEL: hittin the town, baby 😘

RANDOM: look at Mel... she gettin that CAKE
-BABY.MEL: yark
-PAPIKIY: Yeah cuz of me
-BABY.MEL: thanks daddy 👅🤫😏
-RANDOM: so y'all gotta strap?
-BABY.MEL: RANDOM bye 🤣

ZIONKUWONU: where my pic creds at😢
-BABY.MEL: you wasnt even tryna take it tho 😞
-RANDOM: omg hi Zion. Can u pls follow me it's my birthday!
-RANDOM: girl chill
-RANDOM: so we just gone breeze by the fact that Zion is with this girl! They always together what if they date
-RANDOM: Zion would never. They're probably just friends, like him and Diamond or Sammi
-RANDOM: didn't they fuck tho...
-BABY.MEL: ZIONKUWONU pls come collect your fans 🙄

EDWINHONORET: I like how I didn't get invited
-BABY.MEL: we don't fuck wit u like that sorry 😙
-EDWINHONORET: I'm always gettin the worst treatment 😔

ANSLEY_MITCHELL: so pretty I'm glad ur feeling better! Btw Austin told me the news 😉🤫
-BABY.MEL: THEAUSTINPORTER as my husband I'd prefer if u didn't tell ur mistress abt my side hoes thanks 🙃
-ZIONKUWONU: wow I'm just the side
-BABY.MEL: ...maybe
-ANSLEY_MITCHELL: THEAUSTINPORTER what is she even talking abt?
-THEAUSTINPORTER: 🗑🏃🏻💨
-RANDOM: I can't tell if Mel be joking or if she rlly don't like Ansley
-RANDOM: ong 😂

Lo's Hoes
Austin was out dat bitch- anyways... the next chapter finna be soft asf so be ready for that 😂