𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

Their kiss lasted for what seemed like years. It felt like time stopped when they were together. But once the needed to breathe was apparent to them they finally broke away.

Zion just stared at Mel. It was like he was seeing her in a whole new light. A brighter version maybe.

"So..." Zion said scratching the back of his neck.

"So." Melanie echoed. She didn't think this far ahead and honestly didn't know what would happen next.

"So are we dating?" Zion asked awkwardly. He felt like a damn middle schooler.

"No." Mel blurted out.

"No?" Zion was confused and hurt.

"I mean... I don't know. I don't wanna put any labels on anything yet. I wanna take things slow. So I don't get... overwhelmed I guess." Melanie was feeling extremely bashful. Even after Zion accepted her true feelings, her hands still trembled around him.

"Mamas calm down. It's okay. We can take it as slow as you want, I know what you mean." Zion smiled softly. He pulled the girl in for another hug wrapping his arms tightly around her waist. They embraced for awhile, just enjoying each other's touch.

"All right Nigga you good. Got a thug out here sniffling and shit." Melanie finally pulled away from the boy and sat next to him on the bed.

Zion just chuckled. "Okay Mel. So..." He trailed off leaning back on the bed. "What you wanna do now?" He wiggled the caterpillars atop his forehead at her. (Why did I write that😂😭)

"Not you." Mel laughed.

"Come on Bruh. It'll be our first time having couple, but not really a couple sex."

"Nah Horny. What part of taking it slow, do you not understand? Plus all the boys are here and they don't need to hear that."

"Fine Ma... can I at least get some top though?" Zion smirked.

"Don't make me leave Nigga."

"I'm joking. I'm joking." He wasn't. "Let's just watch a movie and cuddle like you like."

"You're the one who likes to cuddle you fuckin softie." Mel laughed.

"Aww don't do me like that Mamas. You know you like to cuddle me too."

"Maybe just a little." Mel smirked. Zion hopped up and got Mel a hoodie to wear. After she changed, the two got comfy underneath the comforter and watched The Proud Family Movie on Disney+.

"Zion how did you know I fucking love this movie?" Mel smiled up at him. His long arms warming her entire body.

"I just had a hunch." Zion said.

"You're sweet, got good dick, and have good taste in movies. How the hell did I get so lucky wit you." Melanie chuckled.

"I been askin myself the same thing since I met you Ma." The two smiled at each other. Mel placed her hand lovingly on Zion's cheek and leaned in closer for another kiss. But before their lips could connect she turned his head towards the TV.

"Stop being corny and watch the movie."

Zion just playfully rolled his eyes. It's okay. Once the time comes and Mel get that 'Act Right' he'll be gettin all the kisses he could wish for.

Lo's Hoes
I made em be all cute n' shit. If only my nigga who's not rlly my nigga would do this 😔 N E ways like comment u know the drill. Luv ya