Those Plaid Pants

Mia still didn't understand how.

How was it possible that him wearing those plaid pants could do this to her. From the moment he had pulled those pants on in the hotel room, she was dying. But once he was up on stage and Mia saw him strutting out and the way the plaid fabric outlined those illegally long legs and the stripes curved around what she knew he was packing, she was practically drooling.

It was pure torture sitting in the audience as she watched her husband answer questions. Mia watched the way he shifted in his seat and rubbed his big hands on his thighs, only bringing more attention to those pants that were her undoing. Although, his low husky voice, that perfectly groomed beard and his soft sweater that outlined his broad shoulders and chest didn't help any. It tested her patience as Mia had to wait, and wait... and wait.

"I need you right now," were the words she whispered in his ear when the panel was over and he had asked if she wanted to go get drinks with some people.

His blue eyes had grown wide and he quickly bowed out of the plans others had invited him to which is what had led them to where they were now. Chris sat in the oversized armchair in the hotel room with those long legs spread wide since she was knelt between them. Mia got to rub her hands along his firm thighs before unzipping that torturous plaid fabric and pulled out his hardening manhood.

Chris tipped his head back, letting out a groan as his wife wrapped a hand around the base of his thick cock and her lips came to take in his tip. Hearing the noise he made went straight to the flood that was happening in her panties at the moment and just made her want to keep going. His big hands grasped at the armrests on the chair as Mia started bobbing her head up and down, giving his balls a squeeze through his pants as she did so.

It was so hard for him to sit still as she swirled your tongue around his sensitive tip and he moved a hand up to his face, rubbing it over his beard as he came undone into a moaning mess. He could feel sweat beginning to gather underneath his tan sweater so he pushed the sleeves up to help relieve some of the heat.

"What got into you?" He muttered as she kept working her mouth in such a way that made pleasure course through his body.

Mia ran her tongue along the bottom of his thick shaft before pulling her mouth off him and looked up into his blue eyes saying, "I'm hoping you'll get into me."

Hearing this seemed to light a fire in him and his eyes darkened while his deep voice commanded, "Then get those panties off and come sit on my lap."

A shiver ran down her spine as she quickly stripped naked, leaving all her clothes in a pile on the floor while Chris just pushed his pants and boxers down to sit around his thighs, not wanting to take any more time. Mia climbed on his lap, straddling his narrow thighs and grasped onto his shoulders covered in that soft tan sweater as she sunk down on him, both of them moaning from that first initial stretch that felt like heaven.

"Fuuuuuuck," Chris moaned, his fingertips digging into her hips as she started to slowly rock back and forth. "You're so wet for me sweetheart, you feel so damn good."

Hearing his comment made her insides clench on him and she whimpered in response. Mia had been yearning for this moment all night and now she felt practically dizzy from all the feelings coursing through her.

"Mhmm, I love you baby," He reminded, tracing his left hand along the smooth skin of Mia's side and she felt the cold chill from his metal wedding ring. "Love watching my girl ride me. You're so beautiful, feel so good wrapped around me."

She  was trying to ride him at a good pace, but his words weren't helping and he knew it. Chris smirked from seeing her bare chest heave from his words and felt her grasp on his shoulders tighten. Mia was silent, biting at her lip as she kept moving her hips, coating him in her wetness with every move.

"You're doing so well, sweetheart. Doing such a good job riding me, you know how much I love to see you on my cock," That damn Boston accent came through and that mixed with what he was saying made her whimper and sink down on him fully as her knees wobbled.

Chris chuckled, loving when he could turn her into a puddle like this and he happily wrapped his thick arms around her, carrying her over to the bed so he could finish what she started. It was a well known fact that Chris loved her ass and one of his favorite positions was when he got to do her from behind so he could squeeze and slap those perfect round cheeks, but tonight he needed to see her.

He laid you on your back and got rid of his pants, tossing them and his sweater off onto the floor, giving him the range of motion he wanted. Chris grabbed one of her legs, hitching it over his hip and holding it there while he plunged into her with no warning, causing Mia to cry out, "CHRIS!" as she grasped onto the white sheets.

"C'mon baby," He encouraged you while he slammed into her over and over again with no mercy, her body shaking from the intense pleasure. "Be a good girl for me and cum on this cock."

Mia's eyes were shut tight as she gasped and whimpered from how he was making her feel. Chris was hitting her at the perfect angle and she could feel him deep inside her. He loved having her this way when she couldn't even speak and he kept thrusting deep inside you, encouraging her to let go for him.

"That's it baby girl, you're almost there, I know you are," Chris' words made Mia clench him as she tried to hold out longer.

He used his free hand to dip between her soaked folds and his thumb pressed down on her sensitive clit, causing Mia to cry out as a hand came to rest on her forehead. As he moved his thumb in fast little circles, she were unable to hold out any longer and her body came hard.

Chris grunted when he felt Mia's velvety walls grasp onto his cock and she loudly moaned his name while she gushed around him. He kept his feet planted firmly on the ground and thrust into Mia hard and fast a couple more times before he couldn't wait anymore and had to let go, his gasp sharp and deep while he released.

He tried to thrust a few more times to take them both through their highs but they became sloppy and exhausted and he eventually just gave up, pulling his soaked softening length out of his wife and collapsed on the bed. Immediately he wrapped his thick arms around her, rolling Mia to her side so he could snuggle her against his chest and kiss the top of her head.

Mia was sweaty and panting while he ghosted his fingertips along her back, absentmindedly kissing at her forehead and she rubbed a hand along his soft chest hair while they both relaxed. Chris was staring at the ceiling, feeling her trace one of his tattoos while he muttered, "That was fucking amazing."

A laugh escaped her lips before Chris captured them against his, enjoying kissing her slowly to wordlessly tell her how much he loved her. Mia rested a hand on his prickly beard as she kept kissing but once they each were out of breath, she snuggled back down against him, laying her head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"It was amazing," Mia agreed before lifting her head to look into those ocean blue eyes before telling him one last thing:

"And I definitely want you to wear those plaid pants again."