Afterparty*

"Okay I am really regretting wearing this," Mia groaned dramatically as she sat in the back of the car.

Chris didn't take his eyes off his phone as he muttered, "I thought you loved it when Ilaria picked it out for you. Wasn't it you who corrected me when I said it was beige and you told me it looked like thick creamy clouds as the sun started to set or some artistic bullshit like that?"

"Shut up," She laughed at his response before poking at her stomach covered by silk fabric. "Look! I'm only a little over a month pregnant and my stomach is already starting to show! I should have worn something not as tight."

"Babe, you can't tell at all. Your stomach is only showing because you're all slumped over," Chris elbowed her as he snickered and added, "Although the cheetos you were wolfing down right before we left probably didn't help."

Mia rolled her eyes playfully, "Excuse me for being hungry, I am carrying your child after all!"

"Oh is that how it's going to be? Are you going to be milking that for the rest of the pregnancy?" His eyebrows rose as he turned to look at her from where they sat snuggled close together on the bench seat.

"Um, duh," She laughed.

Chris put his phone on the seat before wrapping his arms around her frame, pulling her close and kissing her deeply. When their lips parted, Chris didn't let her out of his arms and his low voice assured her, "I think you look absolutely stunning."

"Well so do you, I love you in maroon," Mia smiled as she ran her hands along the corduroy fabric. "Although I like you in nothing a whole lot better."

He smirked before leaning in, his beard tickling her skin as he kissed along her neck. She leaned her head back, giving him more access as he gently kissed as not to make a mark and muttered, "Are we totally sure you're pregnant? I mean, I feel like we should have sex right now just to be sure."

"Babe, I think you've been pretty thorough in that department," She laughed, resting a hand on the back of his short hair.

Chris lifted his head so he could look at her as his blue eyes squinted up from his big smile, moving a hand to come rest on her stomach, "I'm so excited for our family."

"Me too, love," Mia kissed him sweetly.

"And I'm also happy to know you aren't wearing anything under that dress," A devious smirk appeared on his lips as his hand wandered down her thigh.

Mia burst out into laughter as she heard his comment, her dark hair that was pulled back into an elegant wavy pony tail shaking from her belly laughs while she retorted, "Wow, that was a beautiful moment until you ruined it!"

"More like made it better... a little more exciting perhaps..." His left eyebrow shot up as his big hand slipped under the smooth fabric and began wandering up her leg.

"Chris, no, we don't have time and I'm not going to have you wrinkle my dress or mess up my makeup!" She tried to push his hand away but it just kept coming.

"C'mon, I'll be careful. I promise!" He tried to convince her.

Mia opened her mouth to protest but felt Chris' long index finger trace along her folds, causing a shiver to run down her spine. He pushed a single finger inside to coat his finger in her wetness before trailing up to start rubbing soft circles on the sensitive button at the top of her folds.

"C'mere," Chris used his free hand to move her body so that her back was resting against his chest. He hiked her dress up carefully so that his arm wouldn't wrinkle it while Mia moved one of her legs up on the bench seat, propping her pointed toe heels on the door to open herself up more to him, completely giving into her husband.