Show Time*

A long yawn came out of Chris as they walked into the theater that was bustling with people. Mia and Chris stood to the side while they waited for the rest of the family to have their tickets scanned and he couldn't help but let out another yawn while he stretched out his arms.

"Tired, babe?" Mia asked.

"Just a little," He said through his yawn.

Lisa heard the conversation as she finally made it over to them with Scott right behind and she just had to tease, "It's probably all that baby making that's causing you to be so tired."

Mia burst into laughter along with Chris before he pointed a finger at his mother and said, "I really regret telling you guys that we're trying!"

"Chris, you should know by now that you shouldn't tell any of us anything," Scott teased his older brother.

Mia snickered while she took Chris' arm that he offered her while they walked up the stairs of the theater to head to their seats and she added, "Well we are married so I think it's okay for people to know we're doing each other."

"If you told me the first time you had sex, you certainly can tell me when you're having sex with your wife. Especially when the point is to give me a grandbaby!" Lisa joked. "Have you guys had any luck yet?"

"Not yet. I mean, we've only been trying for a little over a month, but hopefully it'll happen soon," Chris said before Scott spotted an old friend who Lisa also knew and they went off to say hi.

Now that they were up on the second level of the theater, there were less people and there still was a little while until showtime so it thinned the crowd even more. Chris and Mia waited in a nearby corner for his family and while Mia was reapplying her lipstick, she felt Chris reach out and gently run his knuckles up and down her bare arm.

"You look so fucking gorgeous, Mia," His voice was low while he looked down at her, admiring how the emerald green dress hugged her in all the right places... mostly that round full ass he was dying to squeeze.

She put away her lipstick and smiled up and him, running her hands along his shoulders in the expensive suit and told him, "Well you look downright sexy tonight. Your hair is slicked back so perfectly... it looks like I need to mess it up."

Her words made him grunt in response and his hands came to rest on the delicious curve of her hips. Over the past month of trying to make a baby, they had spent almost every night making love to one another. Both Chris and Mia were so passionate and exuberant that a lot of the time their sex would be spur of the moment, them jumping each other while watching TV, or Chris bending her over the couch the moment he came home, and lots and lots of shower sex. They loved having their romantic evenings taking their time together also but now that they were trying for a baby, it was a little different. Chris had been adamant about wanting to make sure each time it was slow and loving but in this moment, all he wanted to do was drag her off to a closet and have his wicked way with her.

His blue eyes were clouded with longing and he squeezed her hips, pulling her close and whispering in her ear, "We've been trying for so long and now I just wanna fuck you hard."

A shiver ran down Mia's spine so Chris kept on with his dirty talk in her ear, "I want to strip you naked and devour you, baby. Want to spank that sweet little ass and fill you up so much. I want to make you scream for me."

"My god Chris you're going to ruin my panties this way," Mia laughed, her entire face blushing red while she looked around to see if anyone was near them and might have overheard the explicit things he was whispering.

Chris just shrugged with a smirk on his face, "Sorry."

"You're not sorry," She giggled, leaning against his chest and looking up at him, "And I didn't say that I didn't like it..."