✨Part 1✨

(Saitama pov)
I woke up to see my beautiful wife sleeping next to me, 'god how much I love her I just want her to only look at me and think of only me and only love me, the thought of her being mine makes me happy' she started to wake up and open her gorgeous (e/c) eyes, "good morning love " I said while smiling "good morning babe" she smiled and blushed because our faces were too close "what time is it?"she said reaching for her phone "it's 8:29 a.m"she looked at me shocked "What!! I'm gonna be late for work!"."it's okay it's the weekend"she calmed down and lay down and started cuddling me I hugged her "good I wanna cuddle with you now " I smile, she so warm 'I really love her to death I would kill for her, she's the only one who can give this feelings of happiness and love', "I'm hungry let's make breakfast" "ok sweetie"

(Y/n POV)
I was making breakfast when I felt my lovely husband hugged me from behind putting his head on mine,I chuckled "what wrong?" I asked him "nothing I just want to hug my beautiful wife"he said "okay, anyway food is almost ready can you set the table honey" he smiled "sure", after that I took the food to the table and start eating, then the news starts talking about a monster, saitama stood up and got his hero suit on "I'll be back ,don't open the door for strangers and don't go out until I finish the monster okay sweetie" "okay! Be careful please" I said with a big smile, he kissed me then left to kill the monster.
I'm so proud of him he's so kind to save people life, I started cleaning the house until saitama come back.

(Nobody pov)
"MOMMY! DADDY!" A little girl said while crying, a tall purple creature comes up behind,pulling an evil grin ,and start reaching his hands for the girl soon it's smashed the girl or so the creature thought, noticed someone was holding the little girl, "and who we have here?" The monster asked, the hero smirked and said "just a guy who's a hero for fun" he says with a poker face.
"What kind of half-assed story is that"it's said "I'm single organism that the has given birth to destroy you human being" it's said before getting bigger "and now I shall kill you"then the monster guts everywhere, the hero looked at his hands and fall to his knees.."all it took just one punch....DAMN IT".
"I need to go buy food"

(Time skip)
"482 yen please "an old lady says "okay"the man said before putting (500 yen down)" hang on he says,and everything starts shaking "I have 82 yen" he said before noticing everyone runs away.
Soon the roof came of, and there was huge mark of footprint, A large guy was walking with smaller person on his shoulder " this is incredible,little brother I didn't know it's gonna work so well"the small person said.
——————————
Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed it..