🌸Part 13🌸

You were watching a horror movie with saitama, he really enjoyed watching the movie with you because you hid your face in his chest and hug tightly, you screamed when the monster showed up on the screen. Saitama hugged you and patted your head "there there, I'm here with you"he said.

(Saitama pov)
I wanted her to feel like she need me and only me, I wanted her to feel safe only in my arms, and show her that the world is not safe for someone so kind and soft like her,and she should stay safe inside the house, when we first started dating, I really wanted to lock her in a cage or in my room but I couldn't, I didn't want her to hate me so I let the monster hunt her and then I show up to save her, I wanted her to feel like she's in danger if I wasn't around her so she stays with me, but that never worked she would thank me and kiss me not that I don't like it but she thought if she was in danger I would show up out of nowhere to save her.

She doesn't care if she was about to die because she know I will show up, I messed up everything, now I can't take my eyes off of her because she will get in trouble ugh please (y/n) just be scared of the outside world so I can lock you here.
(Y/n) looked at me with tears in her eyes, that movie most of scared her so much, can't help it I like how she doesn't wanna let go of me "stalkers are so scary"she said, she was trembling I turned on the light and stood up but she wouldn't let me "no!"she said and pout, she's cute "I'll put the clothes outside to dry"I said.

Come to think about it, lately I've been feeling like someone is watching me.
I defeated so many monster in the past, maybe some of them have grudge against me, I don't care if they have grudge against me but what if they try to hurt (y/n).
I felt like someone run behind me so I looked back I saw (y/n) eating chips "hmm? You okay sai?" She said.

"Yeah, but I kinda feel like someone's watching me"I said "so? Isn't that normal? I feel like that everyday, it's normal thing human feel everyday"she said, her answer surprised me, this not normal to feel like someone is watching you! "No it's not normal! Who's watching you!"I said, "I don't know, maybe god looking after you so you stay safe?"she said, I closed the curtains and sat beside her.

I don't know how to tell her this is not normal at all, she won't understand or she'll find an excuse to it, she fell sleep on me, I really need to find a plan so I would have her only for myself and and only for my eyes to look at.

(Genos pov)

I've been following saitama sensei for sometime now and I couldn't find any useful information about how he got this strong, I heard him talking to someone it sounded like a female, her voice was so beautiful, who is she? Could she be his girlfriend? No it can't be..... it doesn't matter right now, I most focus on getting stronger and following saitama sensei.

Next day(no one POV)

"I'll go now, see ya"you kissed saitama before you left the house, 'should I go after her?... she'll be fine, she's going shopping with (f/n) and that girl strong...and annoying girl she can protect (y/n),.... hope she won't try and kiss my wife or take her from me again' he thought.

Saitama was walking in the city not knowing someone was following him. He went to a family restaurant and ordered some fried potatoes "there's one longer then the other, I'll keep it for last"saitama said, he went to a restroom, when he got back he didn't find the longer fries

(Time skip)

"Who dare take my fries!.....wait! That means there's really someone stalking me! I should find them before they try and hurt (y/n)!"he said.
Saitama hide somewhere so he can catch the stalker "this place is abandoned so if someone came here that means they are my stalker............they are not coming?"he said.

"What sensei doing?"genos said. He got a call "hmm, okay I'll back now"genos left.
"Finally I can have the answer behind sensei secret power.......DAMN IT! It's just a potato!"genos said.