🌸part 5🌸

You got up early this morning so you can make breakfast before you leave for work, you were about to wear your heels when you heard saitama Yells "don't ask me to play rock, paper, scissors with booger on your finger!" He looked around "a dream?" He said, he then looked beside him but didn't find his wife so he rushed out of bed to check if she was okay, "you okay? I heard you yelling" you said "I'm fine...where are you going?" He asked scared that you might have decided to leave him ' I-is she leaving me!? No! It can't be!is she mad at me? Did I do something? Maybe it's because I forgot her in that place last week?Is she mad because I was rough last night in bed? No No? Please don't say you're leaving me! Or I might have make you stay!' He panicked.

"I'm going to work, I made breakfast for you" you said, he felt relieved and relaxed, you kissed he kissed you back and hugged you he didn't want to let go "sai I have to go" you said he resists of letting you go but he did let go "see you later sweetie" he said,you left. He turns on the tv and went to brush his teeth while listening to the news 'the terrorist group responsible for the riots call themselves the paradaisers.they have destroyed a high rise building in city F, the situation seems to be spiraling out of control' "sounds pretty boring" he said 'amongst other unintelligible demands like hammerhead, the the group is made up of unemployed young men'.

"No need for me to get involved"he said 'also, the group members have shaved heads. Making them quite intimidating' saitama looked at the tv in horror 'those who encounter any shaved headed men in n the street are shaved to leave the area immediately' "what? But they stole my look! I spend all this time trying to be a hero, but if they keep acting up I'll be treated like a villain! They might even try to convince (y/n) Am a bad guy and take her away. I won't let that happen!"

No one POV
You were out for lunch break when you saw the news on the street tv 'oh no, I should call saitama and tell him not to leave the house' "...sai you-" he cut you of "there is some dumb terrorists stole my look! And I have to find them before they ruin everything I worked on" he said "but people in the street will think you're one of them" you said "...yeah they did say that, so that why I have to find those idiots"he hung up you sighed 'I think those criminals went through the big park, saitama will be there....hmm should I go?he can handle himself but I'm going anyway my lunch break isn't over yet'.

"Boss, you can see zeniru's building across the woods." The leader laughs "all right let's go!".the group heard footsteps, a shadow moved "something's here"the leader said " I've been waiting for you, hammerhead" a guy wearing tight suit appears "zeniru sent me"the guy said, hammerhead looked at him and smirked "let me start out by saying no opponent of mine has ever escaped alive, I plan on keeping it that way, but if you surrender I'll let you live"the ninja said he removed his mask "so what will it be?".

You were walking tell you heard someone talking, you looked around till you found the terrorists and a ninja guy "those are the criminals but who's that ninja man...how did he got himself in the suit it's so tight...100%if my friend was here she'll say ...damn dat ass boy" you laughed causing everyone to look in your direction 'uhh oh'.

Sonic pov
I heard feminine laugh when I turned around I didn't expect to see a beauty queen, an angel standing there, she was nervous and scared. Those balds idiots probably scaring her, I won't let anyone hurt her. She gonna be mine after I finish hammerhead and his group "don't worry my queen,I won't let anyone hurt you!" I'll kill them and show her how strong and capable of protecting her.

No one POV
The group tried to attack him but he run towards them in speed of light cutting their heads with his sword 'what is this?!' Hammerhead thought, "I think am about to cry this is too much for me to watch"you said and covered your eyes."you basterd" hammerhead said now attacking sonic and throwing big rocks at him, one of them almost hit you but sonic rushed to you and jumped away with you "th-thank you" you said looking at him, he couldn't help but blush because of how cute and beautiful you are, "stay here" he said.