🌸Part 14🌸

Saitama was chasing after a frog looking monster "you think you can run away?"saitama said, the monster reached a dead end and looked back and saw a guy standing on top of a building "who the fuck are you!?"he said "me? I'm a hero for fun"saitama said. He jumped down and accidentally ripped his pants, the monster laughed at him "you think you're a hero with what you're wearing?!hahahah!"he said "you crossed the line"saitama said, the monster was scared now, of what gonna happen to him.

"Do you have my money? Old man" a guy with blond hair asked the old man "not yet"he answered "you know tomorrow is the last day, and you know what gonna happen if you don't pay, right?"the guy said.

You were trying to find your boyfriend after he run after the monster "sai! Where are you?......I hope he's okay"you said, you felt someone's hand on your shoulder, you looked back and saw "sai! Are okay? Did you get hurt?"you asked "no I'm fine, let's go I ripped my clothes... again" he said patting your head.

When you arrived to the shop to fix saitama clothes, you saw the blond man talking to your grandpa "is the shop open?"saitama asked "hi grandpa!"you said, happy to see your grandpa "hey (y/n), yes the shop just opened"he said "see ya tomorrow old man"the guy said and left, you and saitama entered the shop "is he bothering you?"you asked "don't worry about it darling"he said.

Saitama gave him the ripped clothes "I'm sorry for bothering you"he said "don't worry about it, I don't have money too. the clothes are dirty too, did you find strong monster?"your grandpa said "yes, he was kinda strong he almost defeated me"saitama said "but I can't fix it today, it's gonna take time"he said "it is fine"saitama said "oh! I have something to show you, since your clothes always get ripped. How about I make a hero suit for you!"he said and gave saitama a notebook.

You looked at the suit your grandpa draw 'this is horrible!' Saitama thought, you imagined saitama in the suit, you giggled "I got inspired by the samurai"he said 'what should I say! I don't want to break his heart, he's like grandfather to me...and I don't want (y/n) to get mad at me if I made her grandpa sad' saitama thought "n-no, I don't think I need one"saitama said "don't worry about the money, this is like a dream to me...don't say! Did you ask someone else to make it?"he said and looked down "n-no! Not that! It just I-" saitama looked at you to make sure you're not mad at him.

But you were calm "do you know why he keep wearing the same suit? It's because He don't want to forget about his origin"you said "I see, is that how it's"your grandpa said 'thank goddess,(y/n) you just saved me' saitama thought "when I'm professional hero, I'll ask you myself, anyway I'll come back tomorrow"saitama said.

Saitama holds your hand but before you leave with him "one more thing, since you do hero work for fun, I advise you to stop for sometime, things are not looking good"he said "really, why?"you asked "look around, the shops are all closed, this place is not good to live in, that why your parents kept trying to take you with them to another city, they care about your safety"your grandpa said.

You were about to say something "tell them to not worry, I'll  protect her"saitama said "I told them many times but they won't listen, they see you as bad influence on (y/n)"he said "but he's not, he protects me and treat me well"you said, your parents never liked him and they don't know why you love him so much, they tried to take you away or make him look bad but nothing worked on you.

You were so in love with him for some reason, and saitama never liked them since they tried to take you away.
Saitama walked you home "why don't you come inside, I made your favorite food"you said "y- no I have to go"he said "okay then just wait I'll give you the food so you eat it later"you said.
You gave him the food and he kissed you before he left.

Saitama was watching tv while eating the food you gave him, he heard someone knock on the door he stood up and opened the door "you're so annoying, what do you want"saitama asked, he didn't see anyone till he looked down and saw an old woman.
He tried to close the door but she didn't let him "do you have the money? You didn't pay for three months"she said "you know I don't have it and I'm busy too"he said "you mean bing a hero? I'm sure you can make money out of it, remember if you don't pay I will kick you out"she said and closed the door "damn it"