🌸part 22🌸

At the martial art competition they announced the winner "suiryu!!" Everyone cheers for him "we have an announcement for all of our patrons!, we've received information, as of right now mysterious beings have appeared outside the arena for your safety we ask you to not leave" the man said.

People seems not worried about the monsters "monsters again?" "After seeing that crazy match, a few monsters here and there are not scary".

Suiryu was looking around trying to find someone like a lost puppy 'where did she go? Wait! She came with that guy, dose that mean she left with him!? No no no no NO!! I most find her! My darling my girl my (Y/N)' he thought.

A scream was heard "kyaaaaah!! Look in the sky! There's something up there!" A girl sad pointing at the bird monsters, a big monster came through
"Alright.you lot, it's time to become a monster" he said.

People running away from the monsters but it seems like the monsters are after the champions.

"Hey! Give her back to me!" A voice said behind drive knight, he looked back only to see flash standing there with a angry face.
"Tch, and why would I do that and give my (y/n) too someone like you?!"drive knight said, "she's not YOURS!, give her back and I won't slice you to pieces" flash said.

They were ready to fight but then they heard a noise "that...sound" flash said nerves to look to where the sound coming from "could it be..."drive knight said, when they looked back they saw king standing there with scary look on his face and his infamous king engine can be heard from miles away.

"King....why are you here and why do you look like you're about to fight us?"flash said, he was nervous to fight king but he was strong too "don't tell me that you want (y/n) too? Even if you're dangerously strong I won't hesitate to fight" drive knight said.

The look on king face can suck the life out of anyone, but flash and drive knight strong so they can fight back and might team up on him 'if I can't take king down I can team up with drive knight just to take him down, hope we can. The look on his face I can't read his emotions what exactly is he thinking?' Flash thought.

'How do I keep putting myself in these situations!? I just came back from buying my favorite game! I'm scared! They might kill me! Wait maybe I can talk myself out of-, is that (y/n)?.........well now everything make sense, okay king! Be a man for once and do something!' King thought.

"Listen I'm not here to fight" he said "then why are you here?" Flash said 'well maybe because I was buying games!' He thought "I don't want to hurt anyone especially heroes, the world needs you and it would be a lose to kill you" king said "if leaving the world to die and have (y/n) to myself then fuck the world" flash said "I don't like saving people but I most just because I'm a hero and I have no problems in leaving everyone to die" drive knight said 'then why are you even a hero!?' King thought.

"What a pity I guess I have no choice" king said, flash and drive knight got into fight positions 'what should I do!? Those tow gonna kill me in a second! Well at least I was trying to get (y/n) so my death will have meaning, hope I can get her in the after life' king thought.

A loud noise was heard and monsters appeared ' waaaaoow just what I need a monster' king thought.
The monster heard king engine and looked at him, when he saw the look on king face, terror is all the monster felt, king moved a little and the monster thought he was about to attack and that all it took to make monster explode.

"What the-" flash said "I-is that king power?" Drive knight said.
The monster who were there looked at what happened in terror, one of their strongest monster just got defeated buy jus looking at king.
'Look like they think this my power' he thought " this is not even 1% of my power, so... do you really wanna fight me?" King said 'please say no'