🌸part 3🌸

Sirens were heard "this is an emergency evacuation warning threat demon" a figure walked "no resident is outside under circumstances" the guy with blond hair looked at the swarm of mosquitoes. "I repeat, no city Z resident is to go outside"
"Acquiring target"the blond haired guy said

"Thanks to that warning they're all empty! Like someone gonna die from a mosquito bite" he looked at what he stole a bag full of expensive stuff, then  something went past him so fast, "the wind?" Then the swarm of mosquito went towards the guy "what th-!?" He tried to get rid of them but couldn't and the mosquito started sucking every last drop of his blood, then the mosquito went to something or someone surrounding the person.

Soon were everything is clear it reveals a woman withe mosquito leg and sharp claws she licked her lips her tail grow red and bigger "come on, guys that wasn't nearly enough,go get some more" she said, soon she realized someone was here, "target has been acquired" he said before he shots flames out of his hand towards the woman, she turned towards the cyborg.

"I see you make them suck the blood then take it to yourself, you most be controlling them, so if I got rid of you the swarm disperse too"the cyborg man said "our next meal here, go drain him dry" the mosquitoes flew towards the guy "incinerate"he said then a flame killed the mosquitoes, the woman looked in awe at what happened " I'm about to eliminate you stay where you at" the cyborg man said , she started laughing "hmhaha, you believe you can eliminate me?, tTHEN GO ON AND TRY!!" She said

"I got you" when he thought he killed the mosquito but it flew out of his hand, he clenched his teeth and vines popping out of his head "damn mosquito" he said "babe give me the bugs spry" he told (y/n) "okay" she nodded and went to bring it to her husband "here, do you want help killing it?"she asked "nah I think I got it, HEY THE MOSQUITO IS FLYING AWAY, COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT" he run after it "wait saitama don't go it's dangerous out there" she yelled at him but he didn't hear her " I guess I should go after him" (y/n) went after her husband.

Saitama run after the mosquito who lend him to where the cyborg and the mosquito woman are "get back here you basterd, you and I aren't done yet!" saitama said chasing the mosquito 'who's that idiot?" The cyborg man thought "it's in my mouth pfft!pfft! You little huh?" He looked at the swarm of mosquitoes "what is that squirming?..are those.. mosquitoes?!" He said, the cyborg man looked at saitama and said "you over there, evacuate now, the swarm is conscious if it senses you,it will immediately attack".

"Seriously?that bad news I should go find (y/n) she's probably looking for me" saitama started panicking at the thought of his dear (y/n) getting hurt, soon a laugh was heard and the swarm of mosquitoes started getting bigger and destroying the building, the cyborg used his power to burn it causing a huge explosion that burned everything.
" since she speaks I thought she would have at least human level intelligence but in the end she is just a bug" the cyborg said "wait that man might ha-"he was cut by saitama voise he looked at the man surprised he wasn't hurt just he was naked because his clothes was burned "man you saved me you were amazing, you made the bug bug out! Ba-dam dam- tsh".

They heard that mosquito woman laugh "idiot I don't need my tiny little helpers, I mean LOOK AT HOW STRONG I BECOME!"she said before flying towards him and slashed his torso he tried to use his power but used her claws to toss him up in the air

(Time skip)
'All I can do is self-destruct . Forgive me doctor...' the cyborg thought before starting to self-destruct himself but he stopped when a hand smacked the woman who was about to kill the cyborg causing her blood to splatter on all over the the building "mosquitoes...suck" saitama said he turned to leave but the cyborg yelled "hold on please tell me your name" "it's saitama". "I want to be your disciple" he said "oh okay"saitama said and left to find his wife '(y/n)'s definitely worried sick about me and looking for me I should find her before someone hurt her' he thought to himself . He heard her angelic voice calling his name.