🌸Part 12🌸

Since that day when the aliens kidnapped you saitama wouldn't let you go anywhere alone, and if you wanted to go somewhere without him he will stalk you anywhere you go, and kill the monster who try to take you without you noticing "why are you following my wife?"saitama said to the monster with scary voice "I-I... please forgive me, they sent me to-"saitama killed the monster "I had enough of you, I won't take pity on anyone try to take(y/n) from me!"saitama said, he noticed you were about to look behind you, so he hides "hmm I thought I heard saitama voice...I guess I missed him so much I started to hear his voice, I better hurry back home"you said.

You were shopping when you heard a familiar voice "nice to see you again (y/n)" you looked behind you and saw metal bat "ha! Metal bat! Nice to meet you again....who is this cutie"you said looking at the little girl with him, her eyes sparkled when she saw you "a real princess!!"she said then looked at metal and hit him on the head "why are you not telling her about your feelings, you should ask her out before someone else's dose!"she said he blushed "this is my little sister Zenko"Metal said "awww she's so cute"you couldn't help but hug her and she hugged you back.

Metal smiled "I have to go and buy some dresses"Zenko said she winked at her brother before she leave "aaah... so how are you doing? I mean after the aliens kidnapped you, did they hurt you?"he asked "no, I'm fine my husband saved me"you said, but the word husband made his blood boil he should be your husband he should be the one who saved you "listen (y/n) I'm gonna be honest with you, I lo-" someone cut him of.

Saitama was about to leave his hiding place and go to you but stopped when he heard someone"(Y/n) what are you doing here?" Genos asked "hmm? Hi genos, I was just shopping, are you here to buy something too?"you asked "...... yes"he said, genos was stalking (y/n) and when he saw metal bat about to confess his feelings he decided to ruins it for him, Metal was so annoyed he was about to beat genos but he couldn't, you were watching.

"Did you buy something?"you asked "no, I didn't like anything here, let's go home"he said dragging you out of the store "but I didn't finish shopping...."you said but he didn't care and went home with you 'that asshole was about to confess his feelings, bold of him to think I will let him get the chance to say anything to her' genos thought.

"Where is the princess? Did you ask her out, what did she say?"Zenko asked "ugh, I couldn't say anything, her annoying dog wouldn't let me say anything"metal said "idiot! I knew you can't do anything alone without my help, common let's go"she said.

You were home in the living room "the association wanted to thank the heroes who participate in saving the city from the aliens, they invites us to hot springs"genos said "oh really? I have nothing better to do so let's go"saitama said "I'm not sure if I want to go"you said "the association said (y/n) most come you can't refuse"genos said "ehh?...... I guess I'll go"you said saitama looked at you knowing why you don't want to go "it's okay, you gonna be fine"he said, you smiled and kissed him.

"I wish I had someone to love me, I feel so lonely"genos said faking his tears, you looked at him with shocked eyes and went to him "it's okay I'm here for you darling, don't cry"you said hugging him, he buried his face between your breast " I never had someone to hug me and comfort me" he said "I will hug you and comfort you"you said ".....I never been kissed before"he said you kissed on the cheek.

His moments of happiness didn't last for long, saitama stood up and picked you up"let's go the others probably arrived there"saitama said given genos scary look.

At the hot springs everyone was waiting for you, "when (y/n) gonna arrive!?" Samurai said he was angry 'this is stupid, she should be my wife and she should be with me by my side always, but that bald egg, damn him he had her.... just for now, soon she will be mine... even if I had to kill everyone and Keep her somewhere far no one can reach it but me' he thought.