🌸Part 20🌸

"Suiryu didn't take more than 2 seconds to defeat that guy, it's impressive to see what he's capable of, sadly he's trash just like Amai, don't you agree, genos?"you said, genos nodded his head in agreement.
'I wish you see everyone in that way so I'll be the only one left for you, every time I see you I just wanna to take you to Bed and...... that day I planned everything so I can have her in bed, but sensei has to ruin everything for me, he can't stop putting his di*k in her! Now I have to wait for along time' He thought.

"You okay? You really been zoning out a lot these days, is something bothering you?" You asked "no, I'm fine I'm just thinking how to get stronger" he said, you smiled and patted his back, he felt your touch, he felt alive, 'I really miss feeling someone's touch's, I feel like I'm human again, she's the only one who can give those feelings! She's the only one who can make feel like human! I NEED MORE!' He thought before taking your hand and putting on his cheek.

"Genos?"you said, you felt something wet on your hand, he looked at you, tears rolling down his face "w-why are you crying? Is something hurting you?" You cupped his face with both hand "no, I just feel like I'm human again when I'm around you, and every time you touch me I can feel your touch for some reason, I miss this feelings and I'm happy that you make feel like I'm alive again" he said, his words brought tears to your eyes "aww, don't cry, I'm happy that I make you feel this way"you said and hugged him.

"Look charanko! Did you see how suiryu kicked him?" Sour face said, saitama didn't care about the fight, he kept his eyes where (y/n) was, and he wasn't pleased with what he saw, 'that jerk, I'm gonna kill him after this end I will have no mercy on him! No one dare and touch MY (Y/N) she is MY WIFE! AND MINE ONLY!'
"Yes I saw it so what?" Saitama said "eh? Why are you calm?" Sour face said 'maybe because he's a noob' he thought.

Genos phon started ringing "huh?this is" he said "is everything all right?"you asked ".....I have to go, pleas stay here and if Anything happens....go t-to.......sensei..." he said 'I can't believe I said that' he thought. You nodded and he left.

A guy came running and opened the commentator room "this is bad! A strong monster appeared!" He said, everyone in the room looked at him "what!? We should get everyone out of here!" The other said "no need for that"they heard someone say they looked and saw Bakuzan "you'll just scare the people" he said "but the monster is near by" the guy said "look at how many fighters in this place, there's no where safer then this place" he said.

'Man, I don't know why I've been throwing up lately, am I sick?' You thought before getting out of the restroom, "finally found you" someone said, you looked behind you but before you could see who it was you blacked out.

Genos called the association "there's a lot of monster showed up in different places at the same time, they are after her"the guy said "her?....you mean (y/n)?"genos said "y-yes, we are trying to find her-" genos end the call "I should go back-" before he leave he heard a scream "pleas somebody! Help!" Someone said, '.......I really want to leave and protect (y/n), I think she will be save with sensei, and defeating the monster and save people will make her proud of me! Yes! She will pat my head and shower me with kisses and hugs!' Genos thought before he leave to save the people.

"Good luck sour face" saitama said , sour face looked at him "shut up, I'm master pang second best disciple!" He said.

Saitama looked where (y/n) was sitting but he didn't see her or genos, "where did she go?" Saitama thought before leaving to the restroom "she been feeling sick lately,I hope it's not something serious, I should take to the hospital after this end......wait! Genos is not there too! Dose that means he kidnapped her!...no, I saw him leave long time ago....I know she doesn't like crowded places, maybe she left for a walk" he said.

"Hey did you win?" Saitama asked sour face "what? Didn't you see me?! I was so cool right!?"he said, saitama looked at him with smile "I was in the restroom"saitama said.
"Hey, listen! You're about to fight Bakuzan" saitama Didn't pay attention to what sour face was saying 'I wonder where should we go when I win, hmmm I'll take (y/n) where ever she wants, man I'm so excited' saitama thought.

At the association "They took only the kid" someone said "yes, we don't know why but his father is one of the biggest supporters for the association we cannot lose his trust" "what about (y/n), no one found her yet?" "No, we sent some heroes to find her and informed the others to bring her if they saw her" "good, she is the important piece here, if she got in the wrong hand we are dead" "what exactly she have? What kind of power she have?" "We don't know, but all we need to know is that it will kill everyone".

"I think I'm done here, I can go back and make sure (y/n) is okay and not harmed"genos said, he suddenly stopped when June felt something is getting closer "something fast is getting closer!" He looked and then...

"Hey! What are you doing? You should not fight me" Fubuki told her team, they look like they are bing controlled by someone "awww you look cute when you're scared" a blonde girl said " that are all my slaves now, I'll make you my slave then" she said she was about to attack with her wiper but Fubuki stopped her but bing attacked by her team didn't help and the girl managed to hit her.

"You're tatsumaki little sister, ahhh your sister is so special I can use you to get her here" she said and that all it take to make Fubuki get annoyed and attack the girl "you don't need to do that" Fubuki said then they heard a loud explosion.
"There she is! Sister I still hadn't lost yet!"Fubuki said.

"That enough! Go back home Fubuki" tatsumaki said." My slaves attack!" The girl said before fleeing away "wait sister! Don't hurt them!" Fubuki said but it was too late, tatsumaki already threw them into some building .

"Anyway if you see (y/n) bring her to me, I'm the only one who can keep her save"tatsumaki said, that made Fubuki annoyed and looked away, tatsumaki left and continued her search for (y/n) 'maybe if I showed her that I'm the only one who can keep her save, she'll stay with me and leave that egg head' she thought.
'I won't let my sister take her from me! She already have everything and I won't allow her to take (y/n), I'm strong enough to keep her save too' Fubuki thought before going to check on her team.

"Tell me gero gero, when the monster that we sent will come back with (y/n)?" Monster king asked "don't worry they will come back soon with her, and we can start with our plan, with her power we can make this world ours!" Gero said "I don't care about the power! I want heR!" The monster king said ".......we will see about that" gero said.
"So he wants my angel, ohh monster king, I would let you have everything but not her! She is mine, soon me and her we'll be one, ahhhhh~ I can't wait to be part of her!" A feminine voice said.

"(Y-(y/n)... that monster is heading towards where she is, I should inform sensei" genos said before calling saitama but he didn't answer," I should text him"

Genos- "sensei you should keep (y/n) save, she is in danger........
And she's pregnant.....I'll send you a picture of the paper the hospital sent,
Sorry I kept it a secret but I couldn't let her know she was pregnant with
Your child,I planned to keep it a secret but I can't, so please keep them both save til I com back"
genos black out after sending the message.

"Where could she be? I just need to find her and she will be mine, tch can't believe what I'm saying. How did she managed to make me feel this way? Well that doesn't matter she is my special person and I'm the only one who can have her"garou said 'better find before someone else do' he thought.

"Now you know how she look, bring my dear future wife to me" samurai told his disciples ,they looked like they don't wanna help or to be specific they didn't want to bring her to him , keeping her to themselves is selfish but they can't help it, something about her just make them want to take and keep her to themselves "no go and find her" samurai said, they nodded but not to bring her and hand her to him, they made their mind, who find will have her.

——————————————————

Hope you enjoyed this chapter💕🌸
I might not update a lot because I have finals exams, pray for me guys, I really want to pass and go to college💕🍃.