🌸part 23🌸

"So I'm really pregnant....." you said with low voice "yes! And that means you're not going to worry, no more house work, genos can do it. You can't go out unless I'm with you, you gonna eat more because you're eating for two now" saitama said you huffed like a baby "that not fair! I wanna go out! And I still have to work I'm only 3 weeks pregnant-" he cut you before you continue.

"Arguing will not get you anywhere young lady, listen to me and stay here, I'm only looking after you and our baby" saitama puts his hand on your tummy "I want to keep my family safe, you know this world full of evil and I want to protect who are important to me"he said looking into your eyes.

You can't say no to him or argue anymore, he got you speechless "y-yeah, you're right, it's selfish of me to think of myself only and not thinking about our baby or how you would feel if I got hurt, I'm sorry saitama, i guess it's for the best if I stay home from now on, I'll go to work and explain my situation" you said.

Ah how saitama felt happy when you said you gonna stay home, but he knows it's only until the baby come to this world and you gonna be back to your normal life,
'maybe putting another one in her will make stay home again, until I can make stay without putting a baby in her, and if I can't, I guess I'm okay with having a big family' saitama thought.

"I have to go and hunt the monster" he said before kissing you "okay be careful please" you said he bend down to talk to the child growing in your tummy "I'll back soon, papa love you" you smiled when you heard saitama talk to the unborn child, you can't wait to have your child in your arms.

Saitama was running around trying to find any monster but he only finds the monster corpses "I can't find any monster on the loose" he said, he saw a guy on the ground.
"Hey did you beat the monsters?" Saitama asked "no...I lost... they left 30 minutes ago"

Saitama was walking around and thinking ' the monsters appeared all at once rampaged through the city and then vanished without a trace....... what are they after?.....ugh how can I call myself a hero if I don't defeat any monsters.... hmm! Wait! That not right.. I haven't been defending monster so people will call me a hero, (y/n) will be so disappointed in me if she hearse me say I'm fighting the monster to be called a hero.... I fought suiryu and the other guys who were supposed to be the very best in the martial arts world...I didn't feel a thing'.

" I guess nobody can make feel something, only my sweet (y/n) can and I'm not losing to anyone!" He said "saitama?" Someone said, saitama looked to his side to who it was "king?" He said, they walked together.

"What's the matter? You're looking pretty gloomy" king said 'should I tell him about what happened with heroes who kidnapped (y/n)? He will kill them and it's gonna be a lot easier for me to take (y/n)......but not with saitama around' he thought.
"Well sometimes I think that I......" saitama said "it's okay, you're young and it's too early to give up...don't give up hope" king said "king..." "It might start growing in sometime soon, you never know, and the hair growth formulas are advancing fast these days " king said "wait!, hold up! That not what I'm talking about at all!....it's more of a you know... vague problem" saitama said.

"Even the crazy-strong saitama have worries,huh, who'd have thought"king said "that's just it, I'm too strong, no matter who I fight I don't feel a thing, there's nothing for me to gain or absorb from anyone I fight" he said.

Sonic was bing attack by two people "what do you want?" He asked "we are not here to fight you, we have an offer for your a guy with green hair said "an offer?" Sonic said
"We are from the monster association, we want you to join us so we can take down flashy flash" a guy with black hair said "why would I help you"sonic said.