Chapter 1 :Accident

Jpov:

Hey! I am jughead. I am the loner, weirdo, outsider of the town named Riverdale. I am basically the one your gods will say never dream of. Since my childhood I never had a family just me and my sister, I don't know who are my parents and I was raised by a drunken man who unfortunately adopted me and my sister for no specific reason. He... Abuses me.... But I p-ah-protect my sister from that hell hole of a man. Today is my first day at riverdale high and Mr honey told me someone named betsy or beth is going to give me tour, but i don't care I can't trust anyone at anyhow. Hope God shows mercy on my first day, because I only got embassment and abuse so.... Lets see how it goes.

Bpov:

Hey you must be knowing me. I am the most popular, hot, sexy and anything that you dreamt of. My family is known as the richies of town and we are of course!. Anyways today is my first day at riverdale high as a junior but people know mw by 'the queen'. I am good at writing, singing and academics but my behaviour never won someones heart. Cause I am a bitch to precisely everyone. Mr honey told me that today I have to give tour to some newie if I may guess his name is Jug-head jones. And is my last chance to show the new and discipled me or my fatger would send to the sister's its a home for troubled youth. So I need my nerve calm and a fake smile as always today.

3rd person pov:

Betty and jughead both went to school and were called by Mr. Honey in his office. He wants betty to take charge and make jughead a bright student with excellence in apparently everything.
*in mr. Honey's office*
Mr honey : how lovely it is to meet you in perosn mr. Jones. I read about you from your previous file and you are really different.... Just needs some guidance, and riverdale high will surly help you with it.
Jughead :thank you mr honey. I really appreciate it but I think I am fine on my own (just then betty enters the room)
Betty:sorry for the delay you know I had to handle my  psycho family!
Mr honey :oh! I understand please take a seat... So the main reason i called you both is jughead you are a nice boy but you have to work on your studies and betty you maybe good at books but your attitude would just burn people in a second. So I want you both.....