Chapter 4:play

Next day at school hall

Jug:oh hey BETTY! Whats up?
Betty:.. Fine i guess. Whats up with you?
Jug:fine. But what happen so kinda seems like off today?
Betty: we were just partners you're like a friend..
Jug: ok well partner can have fun together right...?
Betty: oh yeah. Anyways did you find any topic for our play. I was thinking more of a mystry types. What do you think?
Jug: i was up for romantic play. Like romeo and Juliette. I think romantic would me better.
Betty: oh come on who watch romeo and Juliette shit huh? Nancy drew would be great.

Jpov:

I suggested romantic cause I really like her but we are not even friends now. She wants mystry. I have a plan to convince her for romantic play but i need jb's help in it. This one is going to be a blast."jelly come downstairs I need your help please" i yelled."what is it now huh?" jelly replied. "oh I want you to go betty's house and ask for a sleepover then during the night time I want you to replace her script with mine and also props and stuff with mine too but you have to be careful" i told her. "jug I can't this would not go well. I am telling you" she replied "oh i don't care right now just do it" i exclaimed "fine okk" jelly said.

*at betty's house*

Betty and jb had fun that night. They danced, sang watched movies and talked some girly stuff and all night had fun. Betty really liked jb but not jug. He was annoying to her. "thank you for this amazing nighy betty. I already love you so much" jb told her. "awww jb I also enjoyed it you are my fav kiddo" betty said. They talked about random stuff they betty fell asleep. Thats the part where jb would help her brother. Although she felt bad for betty but jb also loves her brother.

*next day at mr honey's office*
Mrs lindy :ok betty i expect you are prepared for your play supplies and topic.
Betty hands over mrs lindy the script and box of supplies.
Mrs lindy : great jughead and betty! Romeo and Juliette is perfect for this year.
Jug :oh anytime ma'am
Betty was in shock, confused what just happned and questioned jug.
Betty : hold on i prepared for nany drew... How did it got exchanged with your script!?
She then realises jb was tge one and jug set it up for his topic. Mrs lindy asked them to leave jug ran and betty followed him for a word.
Betty : omg did you send jb for sleepover?
Jug : oh yeah and now we are doing my script ( said it in a fun tone)
Betty : whatever i think romeo and Juliette would work. But I want my script back
Jug : oh yeah then snatch it from me!
Jug ran with her script in the hallway and betty kept chasing him. They both were laughing their ass off. Jug entered the student lounge and accidentally fell, betty chasing him like a ghost rqn towards student launge and didn't saw fallen jug and she fell on him. Everyone was staring them but they were just giggling and staring into their eyes. Jug leaned in and betty was stuck, he was about to kiss betty when mrs lindy came finding them.
Mrs lindy: awww sweethearts get up, show this romance in your play noylt in school.
She then left asking them to head towards the hall.
They both were silent and feeling akward and went to the wall.

Mrs lindy : ok so I would be auditioning the other cast but jug I can totally imagine you as romeo and betty you as Juliette. So congratulations you both are romeo and juliette. You both are neighbours as well so practice in your houses to. Goodbye kids.
Jug : come to my house jb would be exited and maybe throught this we can be friends from partners.
Betty giggled and smiled.
Betty : ok your house 6:30 pm I'll be there. See you soon
Jug was flattered and was only thinking about betty the whole time but he knew that she would nevr want something else.