Chapter 8:fast Times

For past few days betty and jug were getting closer they had sleepovers sometimes a picnic and a movie night. Everything went good, although they were close jug still didn't tell betty about his family and where his parents are? why do he lives with jb? and his inner darkness and sadness.
Untill he got a phone call from his drunken guardian that he took jb with him for some business. Jug was so in love with betty that he didn't care much about his little sister. Hell he didn't even knew how she is doing in school and whats going in her life. At that point he was shook and wanted to die but wanted to rescue his sister and needed help.

Jpov:

I received a call from that drunk guardian of mine and he said he took jb with him. From past few days I wasn't paying attention to jb, all i thought was of betty and my love for her. I feel like tge worst brother in the entire world. I needed to rescue jb.... But how. Thats where i thought i should report to the sheriff and try on my own to find her. I was going to track the phone number when my bell rang. "hey juggie I need your help" betty said entering my house. "betts--" i was about so say that i was busy but she didn't listen. "--jug today i have date with arch, he said try something sexy. I think i am ready for it... I can lose it to him. He is perfect, can you come and pick something sexy for me" betty said "look betts i am kinda busy right now... Maybe later" i said ignoring her. "no jug i want my best friend with me, we are going to the mall... I will put on some lingerie and you would aprove okay?" she said but I didn't listen even a single word all i thought was about jb.

*they reached the mall*
B: hey i think victoria secret is nice
J: betty i have to go.....
B: no jug no questions right now and don't get fascinated when you see me sexy (said with giggles and a smirk on)
J: whatever make it quick
B: jezz calm down
*After changing to two three pieces jug didn't say anything now betty got angry*
B: wtf jug whats wrong with you? You are so off today. I showed you all my lingerie but you didn't even looked at it. Whats going on?
J: betty i wasn't in a mood to come here. I have so problem right now.
B: THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT THERW IS SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR BEST FRIEND'S SEX LIFE!
Jug turned red and just yelled at betty.
J: OMG THIS IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING I WOULD WANT TO TALK OKK... you maybe excited for your wonderful sex that you are going to have with your 'I am a bitch boyfriend' but pop your bubble barbie cause world is so much bigger than you thought.
B:... Th-e--n y--o-u wou-l-d have told me jug.
J: betty you are toxic
Saying this jug left in tears and betty ran to her home without purchasing any thing and cried for hours

3th person pov:

Betty cried all day at her home locked her in her room and jug was crying too but he has to he strong and find jb. He talked to tge sheriff and that drunken man to leave jb somehow sheriff got tracknon that man and jb came home safe. That day jug didn't left jb alone and held her tight the whole night to protect her. While betty yelled at archie and alice who tried to console her. Jug was still upset about qaht happened between betty and him but how would he solev it. Then he thought that while he had problem to find jb betty would be happy having sex with his boyfriend. It was all opposite of it. He thought it would be best to cut him se from betty's life and beva loner weirdo once again.

*next day at school for play practice *

B:... Jug can we talk.
J: look betty i get it. I would never be like you we are so different. If you are here to talk about your wonderful sex I am happy for you ok.
B: i didn't see arch tomorrow.
J: well it depends on you but i think we should stop talking.
B: juggie what are you saying. I came to ask you want problem did you have maybe i could help...
J: forget it betty i solved it on my own.
B: okay but what was it
J: betts you dont know anything about me. It doesn't matter anymore.
B:THEN WHY DONT YOU SHUT UP AND TELL ME JUG!
And betty started crying. Then tears fell from jug's eyes and he fell down crying like crazy. Betty sat down next to him and hugged him tight. Jug cried on her shoulder making her shirt soaking wet. After few minutes he stopped and looked in her eyes and smiled
J: thank you....
B: its ok jug now tell me what happen
Jug tells everything and cried ahain
B: hey hey hey!! My sex is nothing important than jb ok you should have called me jug. But i am sorry for maling this all about me when your family and life is falling apart.
J: you are the best best friend god could ever create. You dont know how much you mean to me betts. I love you so much.. I would never stop loving you.
B: and you are the best gift god gifted me juggie. I can't imagine my life without you. I love you too... With all my heart.
They both said and hugged each other till they ran out of breath and then laughed insane.