Chapter 3 : Wrong But Right

Bpov:

I was sitting on my couch and reading a book while I got a text from archie my boyfriend that he wants to see me and would be anytime soon. I was just waiting for him, its been few days seeing his gorgeous face. I was just dreaming the second he knocks i would hold him tight and kiss him passionately. Then there was a knock on my door. I was so excited to see him. I opned the door and hugged him and was kissing him passionately but he didn't kiss back. Suddenly i realised it and opened my eyes and saw none other than jughead. "..... Betty what was that for?"he questioned me and I was so embarrassed." I-i... "I was shuttering." jug you already have a girlfriend and plus she is so pretty"a girl said it. "jb she is just a friend I guess.... But not sure right now"he said." omg I am so so sorry i was expecting my boyfriend but it was you... Sorry for wrong impression." i said and his face was dropped I don't know why exactly." anyways what are you doing here" i said annoying and rolled my eyes. "first change your goddam attitude you little bitch and second i am your new neighbour so just thought to say hello to my new neighbour." he said angrily before i could say something he had a cake in his hand and he smashed it on me saying "you deserveed it." and slammed the door on my face. I was full of rage and knew this one would a long run. Then i called archie so that i was upset and asked him to meet me tomorrow.

Jpov:

Me and jb knocked on the door, with a small cake and suddenly I saw Betty. Tge next thing was she kissed me but wantee to kiss back but I didn't. I kinda like her she is just so beautiful and her sent is so sweet but till now we actually never had a whole some conversation. When she kissed I was just frooze qnd jb was in shock she thought she was my girlfriend but nah... Then out of no where betty changed her tone of talking and begin to be a bitch again. I was so angry, I smashed the cake on her face. What did I just do. Omg! She will it a big revenge.
*jug and jb reached their home*
"Omg your girl- friend is so annoying." jb said i kinda agree then i corrected her"she. Is. Not. My. Girlfriend. Jb."
"whatever she is, crazy rich bitch but kinda hot.. Right?" jb questioned me"oh yeah-i mean nahh not m-my type. "I lied.
(for few days jug didn't saw betty but wanted to meet her, lucky enough mr honey called them both to his office)
*in mr honey's office*
Mr honey:oh dear Elizabeth, going well with mr jones?
Betty:whatever you say, I don't want to do this right now.
Jug:what is your problem huh?
Mr honey: both of you shup up! And listen I want you bith to sign up fotlr theatre this year as leads.
Jug: what me and theatre oh noo?!
Betty :what! Sir i dont think so...
Mr honey :end of discussion I want means I want. Look at yourselves, you both have just the finest and perfect face for théâtre. No one agreed to do so, I wnat want you both in this. 'TOGETHER AS A TEAM'.

3rd person pov:

Jug ran to betty as she left the office, he wanted a fresh start for both of them, a new impression. When the caught betty he held her hand and took her to the hall. "betty please can I have a word with you" jug said while pouting. Betty mealted at that face"oh-h-ok fine, what now? "she said" see, we are neighbours, you are the first person I know in this town and now theatre partners too... We can't avoid eqch other. Lets be friends? "jug explained her" oh no no not friends.. Something else"betty said making him confuse"ok then partners sounds good? "jug said and she giggled" ok deal partners" betty said and they both shaked hands.