Chapter 2 :rebels

jpov:

I was sitting there when a girlnwalked in. It was kinda weird for a teenage to dress up like that girl did but hey! I am not judging. I guess she the one guving me tour. Then mr honey told us that we will be paired for some of the classes for few weeks. He thinks we would make a great team who knows. I thought maybe i should talk to her (they are out of the office) but i forgot her name but i gave it a shoot.
*in the hallway*
"hey beth!i guess our tour starts from now" . I said and she turned red as a devil with rage in her eyes. I guess i was wrong with the name."woah! My name is betty but for you its ELIZABETH!" she yelled and walked away. "oops i am so soory.. Hey bet- i mean Elizabeth i am soory.. Hey listen to me". I said with a worried face. I never had a friend i thought she would be the one but nevermind. "its over look at this hell hole yourslef psycho" she screamed.

Bpov:

We were walking when that newbie called me beth. I am the most popular girl how dare he talks to me like this so I just yelled at him and walked to the cafeteria to meet cherly my best friend.
"cher you dont know how much qnnoyed i am right know" i said with a raspy voice. "god B whats wrong?" she said in a worried tone. I explained her the incident and she was laughing. "god betty beth isn't that bad" she said mocking me. "oh yeah how about cerly? Is it really a word"i said in angrily. Right after that the newbie came and sat next to me eating his gross burger." ewww waht the hell are you stalking me? You creep"i asked him. "not really i dont know anyone and i thought sitting with a known face would help"he said in a cracking voice I was touched by his words but then i snapped to bitch me" oh really how about me slappjng a known face "i said while slapping him, everyone was quite  and shocked" omg B calm down its not his fault, mr honey specifically told you to be sweet not a bitch again"cher said and i was speechless, she was right but i cant help it. Then the newbie left our seat hurt and embarrassed.

Jpov:

She just slapped me. I was angry as hell guess this will go further. I was a prankster back in my childhood days and i want a real change this time. Enough of being sad emo boy i will show her i can be bad and popular both at same time.while i went home sad i got a call from my drunken man saying he ia leaving me and i have to find a place to stay with my sister. I dialed my social sevices asking for a house we can stay and if they can make donations so we can buy a house. I lucky got one on the elym street. "jb come here we are leaving this hell hole" i shouted so she hears me. "coming jug but please tell me its not your prank again" she yelled while coming down stairs. "no we are moving to elym street today pack your stuff.
(ok they packed their stuff and are standing infront of their new house wuth their social services)
" here is the key mr jones hope we are helping you "the lady exclaimed" oh you definitely are helping you are a angel to us "i told her and she smiled. Jb and i entered our new house then she said she wants to meet new people and greet them on streat. " ok. Ok we will meet everyone just calm down "i said." yay love you bro "jb said happily." anything for my small princess "i said and hugged her. Then we went to the streat and knocked at the next door to us.