Chapter 6: Tge Meet

Days went by and jug and betty never really talked or had their get togethers. Only talked when had homework or the play. Jug thought it was wrong and before anything betty was his best friend so he decided to text her.
*their chat*
J:hi..
B:omg jug hey
J: how are you
B:actually not fine. You?
J:whyvwhat happen did your mother did something?.. And i m not fine
B:not she didn't what happen to you are you ok?
J:not talking to your bestie and hurt people... So that's why
B:jug... I was feeling the same. What about dinner in my house mom is not here?
J:can't say no to a cooper can I?
B:great see you tonight!
J:see you then.. Bye 😘
B:bye! 🤗

Jug was so excited tobsee his best friend all alone and spend some time with her. But what he didn't know was Betty had one person more in her mind. She texted archie too.

*betty and archie chat*

B:hey babe💋
A:hey love 💏
B:i was wondering what about dinner tonight at my place
A:oh anything for the sexy lady😏❤️
B:i have a surprise for you😉
A:ohh can't wait💦
B:bye love you💕😘
A:love you❣️

Archie had something else in his mind but betty had no idea bout that. Though she is the rich popular kid in shcool everyone thought she had already done that but no she never thought of that.

(at betty house) archie is already there and they were talking. Suddenly the bell rang. "who would it be babe?" he asked. "i guess the surprise" she said. He was confused as that was not what he thought off. Betty goes the the room and opens it. "jug come in" she said. "oh you look great.. I bought wine for you" he saud shyly. "thank you jug" she said and they hugged. Then the went to the dinner table and two people there was shocked. "jug this is my boyfriend archie" betty told him excitedly and his face went off. "babe this is my best friend jug.... I mean jughead" she told him archie glared at him and shaked hand with him. Betty sat between the boys and talked tocboth but mostly jug all night. He was very happy at this point. But archie, his blood was boiling. Then archie started touching betty's tigh but she had no problem and it turned him on. "ok I think betty wants some rest so...by by jug-head see you soon" archie exclaimed. "... Ok ay thanks for the dinner betty i will call you later" he said in a cracking voice and left. "bye jug love you" she siadbut he didn't responded to that she was confused. Then she thought maybe because of archie. Then archie got close to her and said"lets have some eipd fun "and stared touching her and kissed her roughly. She kissed back and they undressed each ohter. Tgey kissed each ohter everywhere but betty stopped him".. Wait babe.... I don't think i am really ready "she said in a low voice. Archie groaned and said" ok fine but i would be your first ok "he said she nodded the rest ofcthe night went by.

Jpov:

I was so sad that night. I know betty loves him, he loves her and I understand but when she said love you, she said in a friendly manner i wannted it to be romantic. I love her so muchvbut she doesn't and betty and archie all alone gives me goosebumps. I don't want her to be hurt. She yold me once that sge never did it, and archies behaviour today seemed like he wascin that mood. I want her save and want her to enjoy it....would be better if its me but, if its archie its good for her but she should not end up crying. Anyways she will meet me tomorrow at school for tge play. And i read the script and.... They share a kiss. I am excited.

Bpov:

I was not ready and archie was best when he understood it. He is older than me so i guess male needs. But it's alright. I told him to pick me up from school tomorrow after the play. It would be a nice date. But jug said he wanted me after the play. I willvexolsin him afterwards and i coyld tell him bout the date. I am really happy to have these two behind me. I feel safe with them. I love them both my best friend and bae. Totally a dream for every girl.