Chapter 9: Pain

Days went by, jug and betty got closer than ever now jughead was trying to accept happiness for betty, and knew betty loved archie with her whole heart and same for jug. Archie understood that jughead and brtty and nothing but best friends and love each other. Betty decided it would be good to find jug a girlfriend as she always felt sad gor him, while he was third wheeling. So she asked jug to go on blimd date. Jughead could never deny her so for her sake he went on many dates but non of them sailed on the same boat, it was like jughead only imaged himself with betty and no one else. Jb realised that jug is always off whenever he came from a date. Betty suggested for one night stands but for jug it was way too far. Jughead 's financial problems were setting on track as he worked at pops and then late night shifts in drive in and finally could afford jb to send her to boarding school as riverdale elementary was not good and wanted her to be safe away from riverdale after the accident. Betty wanted him to feel special so she decided to go on a small get away trip with him.

*jughead and betty chat*

B: hey juggie!
J: oh hey betts! Sup?
B: so as your one and only best friend, i thought it would be great to go on a small trip?
J: with me??
B: of course you dork! Only you and me.
J: is archie ok with it? I mean i would love to go... Just dont go get beaten up by your bf.
B: why would he not be? Of course he is unless you would do something stupid with me.....
J: omg no betty i would never hurt you! I respect your relationship with archiebald andrews
B: i was kidding jug
J: where are we going betts?
B: it would be a suprise!
J: when are we going i need to pack
B: dont worry i already did the packing stuff and we are going tonight
J: when? How did you do it so fast
B: i have keys of your house remember you gave me. When you were at work i did it silly...
J : cant wait to go betts you are a godess. I loveeeee youuuuuuuu😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘
B : awwww i see a softie here. Love you moreeee jugggg meet me at my house.
J: bye love youuuu❤️
B: byee love love❤️

*jug and betty at her house*
Jug came to her house and betty came downstairs. The minute she set her foot jug came running and picked her up close to him. "betty its my first trip ever like i never travelled and guess what my first trip is with my bestie thank you for all this..... Wish i could hug you tigher" jug said pulling betty away. "who said you can not" betty said and immediately hugged him so tight it felt like to magnets attracted to each other and then she kissed his cheek. ".. Woah can i do the same" jug said shyly. " if you didn't then i would be mad" betty said and next jug kissed her forehead and said "god gave me an angel" betty just smilled and then they went to the airport. After landing, jug was gettingvidea that they are goung to Hawaï and asked betty for conformation. She just nodded and they both were so happy like nothing could change it. They went to their hotel room and there was an akward silence there. "i will take to pull out coych betts.. Dont worry" jug said calmly. "no jug its ok we could share our bed its a king size.... I want a cuddling partner" betty said shyly. "ok then.. So where are we going now" jug asked "beach obviously!" betty said excitingly " so cloths off, swimsuit on" jug said flirting with her. "ok see you in a bit" betty said going to the bathroom. She wore a sexy yet cute bikini while jug was in his trunks surprisingly they matched. They went to beach and had so much fun playing and ticking each other it was worth a wotch. "jug i think i am tired, so pick me up amd head towards our hotel then we will enjoy in you personal hot tub" betty ordered him "ok my lady" said jug and picked her up in bridal style and headed towards the hot tub he plac3d her in it and said " why dont we add drink here" jug said " yeah i'll get them" betty said and bought the drinks.
B: here you go
J: well thank you
B: why dont we play truth and dare
J:  hell yeahh
B: so truth or dare
J: truth
B : who was you first kiss
J: you
B: really i dont recall kissing you
J: the day when you thought i was archie..
B: ohh yeah i remember.. Cool i was your first
J: your
B : josie
J: what? I mean i need story
B: it was a stupid dare and i had to do for my reputation. Ok truth or dare
J: daree
B: i dare you to do a slutty dance here
J: what you mean pole or lap dance type?
B: depends on your imagination
J: there is no pole here
B : go for the lap dance one
J: you want me to give you lap dance (said flirtishly)
B: you have no option (said while chucking)
J: get ready to see the wild me(daid jokingly)
B: them show me(said jokingly)
Jughead started the dance while drinking his drink same as betty and they both laughed like animals after the dance.
B: bet you will be amazing in bed
J: hinting to try me
B: shutaph
J: make me
Then betty kicked him and said "made you"
Then they were hell tired and went to bed cuddling and sleeping.
It was like a dream come true. Just two young lads in love yet unknown bout it.