Ten, Eleven, and the War Doctor

You started traveling with the Doctor during his ninth regeneration and stayed with him up to his eleventh

You started traveling with the Doctor during his ninth regeneration and stayed with him up to his eleventh. You were the one person he felt would never leave.

But then you died. Back when he was in the Dalek asylum. When he first remembered meeting Clara. You weren't able to get back in time. It was one of the worst days of his life. All he wanted was to go back and save you.

When he saw you again, it felt like he couldn't breath again....and he was getting punched in the face, because it meant you would leave again.

When you saw that you weren't with Eleven-as you called him, so they wouldn't be confused as to who you were talking to- you knew it meant he left you or you had died. When he would look at you, or talk to you, you knew it meant you died. You tried to talk to him in private, but he'd decline. So, you went to the last resort. Knowing was the only way to get him to talk about it.

"I die, don't I? In the future? Thats why there's no future version of me? That's why you won't talk to me, or look at me"

Your question caused all the Doctors to turn to you. Then both Ten and the War Doctor looked at him for an answer. He looked back down at the controls.

"Yes"