💙David Tennant💙

You and David had a long distance relationship

You and David had a long distance relationship. Both of you worked all the time. You met on the set of Jessica Jones. Were you play (y/c/n), a character with a six episode ark.

You were supposed to go over to his parents house this Christmas. It would be the first time you'd spend it away from your family, but you new it would be amazing. Seeing his parents again and meeting his other family members. But your flight was canceled, do to snow.

You were able to get a flight a week later. But it wouldn't be the same. You wouldn't meet any of his Uncles, Aunts, etc. You were happy to see his parents again however.

Once you arrive David gave you a long, warm hug. You all ate dinner and decided to watch some tv. Around eight o'clock David grabbed his camera and plugged in into the tv, before he sat down next to you with a goofy grin on his face, along with his Mum and Dad.

It was a video showing off the decorations, along with everyone saying Merry Christmas and how sad they were not being able to meet you but they understood. At the end David came on.

"Hello, Love! I'm sorry you couldn't make it m, but I hope this make up for it  a little. We all wish you were here. And though I can't give you your present in person, but hear it goes.

I love you. You're my whole universe. And I can't thank you enough for not only making me feel this way, for being there and being you. I love you! Merry Christmas"