💚11💚

Tonight was Amy and Rory's first Christmas party at their new house their friend bought them

Tonight was Amy and Rory's first Christmas party at their new house their friend bought them. You never met him, though the couple did talk about him often. Said his name was; the Doctor. Whenever you asked" Doctor who?", they'd just laugh.

So, you wore a Christmas sweater, (jeans/leggings), and a Santa hat Amy made you wear. They had Christmas Olympics going on. Who could make the best Ginger Bread House the fastest, what team could drink three cups of Amy's eggnog and get five bullseyes in darts, which team could wrap a bike the nicest, and lastly who could eat the most Christmas cookies.

Your team had lost, but it didn't matter. You all had fun, and just laughed. It wasn't long until you heard the door bell ring. You opened it to find a floppy haired man, in a tweet jacket, and bow tie.

"Sorry, do Amy and Rory still live here?" He asked.

"Yeah, come on in. It's a bit crowded, but you should be able to find them in the kitchen" you said, letting him in.

He disappeared along with the Williams. Soon everyone left. You started to pick up the trash, before grabbing your coat and heading out. By the time you got to your car you heard a strange noise. It the wind started to pick up, sending a shiver down your spine.

"Oi! Where do you think your going?" You heard a familiar Scottish accent call. It was Amy, leaning against an old blue police box.

"Home. Where have you been? You left your own party" you question her.

"Come see for yourself" she smirked, opening the door for you.

Walking in, it was spectacular. Two sets of stairs, some kind of control center right in the middle, which had a glass floor, and an orange glow set the room.

"So, where would you like to go first?" The man from before asked.

"Everywhere"