Chapter 2

Brandy

Being able to work from home was a blessing. I was able to relax while still in my pajamas. Answering calls while making appointments on my computer.

I picked up the phone once it begin ringing. Right now I was looking for anyone to buy or rent anything. I needed money coming in, but right now it just was not happening.

"Brandy speaking. How may I help you?"

"This is how you answer the phone with everyone?" Not recognizing the voice I frowned.

"Ah yeah. Is that a problem?"

"No not at all. Just didn't think you would still be working this late." Frowning even more I looked at the caller ID but there was no name with the number. Who was this person to question how late I worked?

"Ah how may I help you?"

"Oh I'm looking for a place for rent."

"Okay. What's your price range?" After making arrangements to view condos in the morning I called it a night. I had to make a sell and soon. Although my girl Allison said that it was cool that I lived with her rent free I felt a year was more than enough time to get out on my own. There was no reason to keep free loading. No matter if Allison was cool with it or not.

I was waiting no longer than five minutes when a car pulled up into the driveway. Stepping out of my own car I watched as the person exited the car and immediately I knew who it was without seeing there face because my heart rate picked up and pussy began to throb. I haven't reacted to a person like this in my whole life time. Why now? The woman smiled at me as she made her way toward me, but I just continued to stare.

"So we meet again?" Nancy said sweetly.

"So you are the one that called me late at night." I said finally coming to.

"That would be me."

"And you changed your mind about moving here I see."

"Not really. My job called me yesterday and asked me to transfer to the company over here for a few months. And I figured since I'm here already I mine as well. That way I can see my cousin longer and we can hang out and just maybe someone else will convince me to stay."

"Well Texas is a nice place. Hopefully your cousin can convince you to stay."

"I wasn't talking about my cousin convincing me to stay." She said in a sultry voice as she gave me a flirtatious stare. I swallowed hard as I tried my hardest to slow my racing pulse.

"Well shall we?" I lead the way to the front door and opened it allowing her to enter first.

"I love the tall ceiling." She said as she looked up.

"Yeah me to. Well as you can see this is the living room. Very spacious." I begin.

"This is a two bedroom condo right?"

"Yes. Two bedrooms. One being a master bedroom. Two in a half bathrooms. Unfortunately the master bedroom doesn't have a bathroom inside."

"That's fine. I have no problem with that." She said as she looked around. I showed the kitchen next.

"The kitchen is a little small, but everything is newly renovated."

"Do you like the kitchen?" She asked taking me off guard with that question.

"I think it's a beautiful kitchen. The size doesn't matter to me." She gave a nod.

"Do you cook?"

"I love to cook. Although I haven't done so for about a year now."

"Why not?"

"Trying to work. Get a career going."

"Understandable." I watched as she walked passed me getting as close as she could without us touching giving me a flirtatious stare in the proces. I haven't realized that I was holding my breath until I was forced to breath. "Ready to show the upstairs?"

"Ah yeah." I took a deep breath and slowly let it out. "You got this girl." I thought to myself. I didn't know how I did it but I made it through the rest of the showing without sounding like a fool.

"I really like this place." Nancy said as we made her way back to the living room.

"That's good. I'm glad you do. That's good for me anyway." She smiled.

"How much is your commission for this place? If you don't mind me asking." She quickly added.

"Not much. I mean places for rent doesn't pay nearly as much as if I was selling a house. But something is better than nothing."

"Agree. Well if I do decide to stay in Texas I'll be buying a house, and I'll call you."

"I would really appreciate that."

"No problem. You're really good at your job."

"Thank you. So does this mean you want the place?"

"Yes I want this place." And I want you. She thought to herself.

"Okay cool. I'll have all paperwork ready for you to sign tomorrow."

"So fast?"

"Renting is way faster process then selling. I ran all your info and you are in the clear. I can give you the keys as soon as you sign the paperwork."

"Okay. I'm ready." I smiled as I opened the door allowing her to exit first. "So what time tomorrow will be okay to sign these papers?" She asked.

"I'm free all day tomorrow so what time is good for you?"

"How about ten a.m? Is that too early?"

"No its perfect. I'm an early bird anyway. Would you like to come to my office...?"

"Do you know a breakfast place? We'll make it a breakfast date." Did she just say date? I slightly hesitated before saying.

"We can do that." I told her the name of the restaurant and we went our separate ways. Just one more day Brandy. You got this. I thought to myself as we said our goodbyes.