Chapter 10

Nancy

I was going crazy not talking to Brandy. I called and text her still knowing that she had blocked my number. I never planned on hurting her. I never planned on falling for her but I had. I didnt want to. Damn this was just supposed to be sexual satisfaction. Nothing more nothing less. She didn't believe me when I said I cared. Things were just complicated for me right now. I couldn't stay. I had a full life back in Florida. Damn what was I going to do?

I couldn't go to her house. I had no idea where she lived. I craved her presents. Her attention. I never felt like this towards anyone.

I wondered what she was doing right now? I suddenly see a light in the front. Who was that? Looking out the window I see that its Brandy. She was nelling over.

"What the hell?" I hurry to the front door.

Brandy

I don't know why I came here but I didn't know where else to go. I didn't have anyone here. Allison was gone. Nancy was my only option. My whole body hurt. My head pounded and something told me that one of my eyes might be swollen shut since I could barely see out of it. I open the car door and fall out of it. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm too dazed.

What was I doing here? I couldn't let her see me like this. I had to leave. I slowly stood using all my might and just as I did the front door flew open. Fuck so much for getting out of here.

"Brandy?" Next thing I knew everything was black.

Nancy

It was her. She was leaning on the car to keep her balance. Just as I begin making my way to her she falls. I rush over to her. At first I think that she may be drunk but the bruises on her face said other wise. I run back to the house and call the police.

Who the hell would do this to her? My heart was pounding in my chest. I stayed with her as I waited for the police to arrive.

"Brandy." I gently rubbed her face trying to wake her. "Dear God. What happened to you?" I can't help the tears that fell from my face. She didn't move once. At a point I had to check her pulse to be sure that she was still here with me.

"Brandy baby please wake up." I cried. It only took minutes for the ambulance to get here but my nerves working and adrenaline pumping it seemed as if it took them hours.

I moved out the way so that they could work on her.

"Who did this to her?" One of the men asked.

"I don't know. She drove here like this. She fainted. I haven't been able to wake her." I explained through my tears. "Is she going to be okay?"

"Her pulse is weak. We have to get her to the hospital."

"I'm coming to." I quickly stand.

"Follow us. What's her name?"

"Brandy. Brandy Singelton." With that they rush her off. The police wants to ask me some questions but I have to be there for Brandy. They followed me to the hospital.

Hours pass without a word. I knew that she was still alive because they would have came and told me the bad news already. Why was it taking them so long?